|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:porcelain floor tiles?
- No you shouldn t.. Dirt, dust and every day stuff will accumulate in the joints and be almost impossible to get out. All tiles are designed to have a space, some smaller and some larger than others. The grout the goes between the tiles is part of the system to make it stable. Sealing the grout is a major help in keeping it clean and stain free, if this is your concern. Porcelain is made to have a sanded grout along with a space of 1/8 to about 1/4 inch. Or 3/6 mm This spacing will also help make up for minor tile sizes that will throw you off if you try to but them tight. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:How long to tile small space?
- Tiling over the original tile is not a good idea. The door in your entry way will most likely hit anyway. The time involved will mostly be in the prep of the area ie taking up the old tile and thin set. After that is done mixing the new thin set and laying the new tile should go rather quickly. You then have to wait 24hrs to grout the tile. The actual tiling should only take a couple of hours and then of course the time till you can grout.
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- It okorder.com/
- Q:wood or tile flooring in my bedroom?
- I suggest going with the wood flooring. Tile really does not make sense in a bedroom both aesthetically and in practicality. Tile is cold so your feet will always touch down on cold tile when you get out of bed. Plus it is very hard, so if grandma drops anything breakable on tile it is almost certain to break. The grout between the tiles is difficult to clean and stains easily. Hardwood or the newer 'hardwood' laminate flooring are both superior options for a bedroom. If you're worried about grandma's oopses, buy an inexpensive throw rug for the area she is likely to sit at and spot clean it when she has a spill. Wood flooring will not show a ring from laying down a cup. A light shade of slate blue (grey-blue) will look nice with wood flooring. I would go with a white trim with the slightest hint of the same blue on your walls mixed into it. Then make or buy curtains with a much darker shade of the same color blue. Paint chips will help you find color families that look nice together and darker shades of the same color. Just remember that most colors on paint chips will appear darker when your entire room is painted that color. What I do is find the color I love most on a paint chip, and then I go with the next lighter shade of that color, and it winds up appearing to be the color that I wanted. Good luck. Remodeling your bedroom is lots of fun!
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:What would be the best source for Moroccan tiles?
- The okorder.com/ Cheers, and Good luck Anna,
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- There is a powered floor scrapper that can be rented. You have to buy the blade but it isn't that expensive. Most good tool rentals have them.
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- The way they feel now may be in the design of the tile or they may be old and wearing out.
- Q:Starting a Tiling Business?
- You can use some rendering tools to display your products to customers. You can put all your products in the tool and change different tiles in real room. This will help your business
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range