|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:labor cost for installing 50 quare feet of tile?
- Tile labor usually runs in the 3/5$ a s/f range. Doing a back splash usually closer to the 5$ a s/f .. This is a labor intensive job ( not hard just a lot of cuts etc) and with that amount of s/f it will run a day and a half, maybe 2 full days with the grouting and clean up.Any one telling you different isn t doing quality work. This price doesn t include the tile, adhesive or grout. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:which size trowel is best for 4x4 tile?
- When I use a trowel I use a V-notched trowel spreasding adhesive in a figure 8 configuration all over the walls, I use a trowel with 5/16th's groove.
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- yes. There is going to be some prep work needed first, and what that will be wil depend on what kind of countertop you are going to be using. You might want to add that information to your question. In most cases a sheet of plywood cut to size, and installed over the existing ceramic will do nicely
- Q:Tile question?
- dont go without grout, use a minimum of 1/16 inch space. for this small of a grout space, you must use unsanded grout........
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- Are you talking ceramic tiles? Remove the baseboards and use a blow dryer or heat gun and a wide metal putty knife to remove the linoleum. Have a trash can next to you to deposit the linoleum. Once you have that all done email me and I'll tell you what else you need to do. Is the linoleum on concrete or wood subfloor?
- Q:Steno Tiles how Steno is a few lines of brand
- 3 look at the appearance
Before looking at the appearance, we must first look at the store lights, light color, brightness is different, will cause a greater visual difference. If necessary, the floor tiles can be moved outdoors to carefully view the maximum degree of reduction of the original color of the tile.
First of all, of course, is to choose their own favorite color, and then we must carefully look at the surface of the deficiencies and flaws.
Look at the appearance of the most should pay attention to the tiles on the surface of the small flaws, this problem even big brands of tiles will appear. If the blemish is small, or rarely (a few tiles have one) is negligible.
Appearance should also pay attention to the tiles of the corner there is no bump of the situation, the tiles of the glazed corner of the most fragile, glazed bad quality tile is the first corner of the problem. Of course, businesses certainly will not be broken brick can open two bags of tiles to see each corner of the situation, if only individual tiles have a corner of the bump, is acceptable, because in the paving, the experienced tile union Put such a brick on the ground edge, will be cut off the side of the problem, does not affect the use.
4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
- Q:How much bacteria resides in ceiling tiles?
- Leave them alone. The best you could do with ceiling tiles in any case would be to vacuum them; ceiling tiles don't like moisture so you can't attack them with any kind of wet cleaning agents and expect to get away with undamaged tiles. Look around and see how often you see anyone ever treating ceilings. Bacterial threat from ceilings is effectively zero: the only things that ever get there have to be airborne in which case the ceiling is the least of your worries, and you don't ever touch them anyway. Anything that lands on and sticks to the tiles will dry out very shortly, it's a ridiculously inhospitable environment for life, bacterial or otherwise.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- firstly don't use ceramic tiles on a wooden floor, you will need to do a lot of preparation before doing so. right, concrete floors, basically you find the centre of the room by measuring off the same wall twice, once along each return wall, ping a chalk line across the two marks. repeat in the other direction. you will end up with a large cross. use each corner of the cross as a starting point. the reason for this is that when you reach the walls your cut tiles will be even.. bin tilin' for 10 years. good luck ps don't knock up more adhesive or grout than you can use within approx. 1 hour. its easier and cheaper to knock up small quantities than wasting a load 'cause you've knocked up to much. oh and don't bury your spacers leave them sticking up after about an hour remove and re-use. when left in they can sometimes be difficult to cover with grout.
- Q:80 cm x 80 cm tiles a piece of weight is probably how many kilograms?
- Ordinary soil polishing plant is relatively thin, a box is about 90 ... 95 pounds, is more than 30 pounds each piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range