|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- we okorder.com ,which show the product of our company
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Any suggestions/tips on installing ceramic tiling??
- Big rooms are awesome for tiling, and fun too! You will need the mortar (which is the adhesive for the tile), a spreader for the adhesive, and it's always good to have a tile cutter, because you will probably have to make cuts. You can get a decent tile cutter for about $60. We did our kitchen tile on a diagonal, and it turned out AWESOME! Once you have the tile layed, remember to let it dry for a few days before you grout it. Go to Home Depot and other home improvement stores, and just talk to people. They can steer you in the right direction, show you the tools you need, and tell you how to do it. Good luck!!! ;)
- Q:why are school ceilings mde of the tile?
- I'm a construction manager who has built a lot of schools. There are several reasons. First is that there are all kinds of wiring and piping and ductwork systems up in the ceilings above your head. In order to hide them, dropped ceiling frames are installed with removable tiles so that the maintenance people can get up there to service the systems. Second, the tiles are acoustic absorbing material to reduce echoing and keep the room more quiet. Third is for temperature regulation, insulating the space and reducing the height of the room to make it easier to cool it or warm it. And of course, there is the extra bonus that you can get a pencil or a spoonful of canned peas to stick to it so it falls on somebody later on (I may be an adult, but I remember being a schoolkid).
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- I don't know much about tile.But I've taken a few ceramic classes And I know when you glaze you have to put it in a Fire Kiln. To even activate the glaze. And I was taught if you missed a spot, and was to put more glaze on and fire it again, it could crack or burn the ceramic. I don't know how this works on tile though. (they come already fired from the factory don't they?) Maybe you could remove the current glaze somehow? And then do a glossy paint. Because if tile is anything like ceramics you'd have to take it off the wall and fire it again. Sorry I don't know anything about tile.
- Q:peel-n-stick tile?
- should be spotless, if the floor is not truly clean than the sticking tile will come loose
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- Porcelain Shower Tile
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!
- Q:How many tiles do I need?
- 108x61 is same as 9ftx 5ft (close enough!) So--4 in. tiles would be 12 per sq ft--9x5 =45 x12 =540 tiles. Plus 54 for breakage. You should always add 10% for breakage. Unless tiles are very strong and can`t break easily when cutting to fit! But at least 10% gives you extra for future repair or mistakes when installing.
- Q:Getting holes in Scrabble tiles?
- I use a very fine drill bit and a Dremel tool. You need line up your holes and mark them on either side of the scrabble tile. Then you drill about half way in from each side. This lessens your chances of drilling through at an angle and ruining your tile. You need to be very careful and use a vise or clamp so you do not injure yourself. If you need a new drill bit, get a very small bit. You might even take a scrabble tile with you to be sure the drill bit is small enough. You cannot use a nail as it puts too much pressure on the wood and it will split on you every time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range