|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:What is half tiles
- Water absorption is less than 0.5% is called the whole tile is greater than the pottery is half porcelain. There is a very simple way to distinguish between the water is poured on the back of the brick very little water can be quickly sucked into the semi-porcelain is, and vice versa is all porcelain, and from the name and use can also The whole tiles are called antique tiles, polished tiles, tiles, matte bricks, etc., there are generally called with a certain stone, a certain jade, such as cloud shadow stone, amber jade, etc. are all tiles, The use of points on the majority of home clay floor of the earth tiles are all porcelain, and home bathroom, kitchen sticky porcelain walls are all semi-porcelain, so now the mainstream is the use of matte tiles, antique brick
- Q:Wood or Tile in my master bath?
- Wood okorder.com
- Q:How can I Remove stain from my Kitchen ceramic Tiles?
- Hi there, in my judgment Ceramic tiles are made from refined clay and other material. Maintenance is important through routine cleaning with mild soap and water. If you have some stains to remove, try a few of these suggestions to get your tile looking new again. 1.Clean the stained area with plain water and a soft cloth. Dry thoroughly. 2.Put on gloves. Use these to protect your hands even if the product is considered natural or non-toxic. 3.Mix borax and lemon juice together on a disposable plate or bowl. The consistency should be a paste-like substance. Rub onto the stain and allow it to dry completely. Rinse the ceramic tile with water and repeat until stain is gone. 4.Use a mixture of a vinegar and salt to make a paste. Apply to the rust stain and wait 4 to 5 hours and then rinse with hot water. Repeat as necessary. 5.Consider purchasing a Lustro Italiano cleaning kit. Apply to area with a moistened, soft cloth. This Lustro Italiano will remove the stain and not scratch surfaces. These are the steps you want to follows remove the stain from the tile. If you want more information visit the website I search it on a net it helps me a lot if you were interested visit the website which is given below.
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- Industry Top Brand:
First, the aesthetic ceramic (with two brands):
1, "Marco Polo" aesthetic group's first brand to antique brick-based, industry's first brand antique brick.
2, "beautiful LD ceramic" is the beautiful group launched in 2003 high-end brand, the Italian registered international brands, the top of the design concept, the tattoo brick in the industry unique, are difficult, high standards of production technology, no one imitation success, Now mainly to high-definition stone, supporting wood tiles, polished tiles, small size tiles and flowers, is a stylish, avant-garde brand.
Second, Bode tiles: focus on high-end market, mainly to microcrystalline stone, is the first microcrystalline stone brand in the industry have considerable visibility, but now many companies are producing microcrystalline stone, the status of decline, The
Third, the "Italian bee" "Mango": small size tiles, suitable for pastoral, American, British, Mediterranean, and other styles.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- I okorder.com/... and it makes sense to use oil based paint (especially in the bathroom), and then seal it with urethane, you do have to let the paint dry for 2-3 days before sealing, which may be a hassle if you can't walk on it. Also, the article didn't mention anything about using primer, you might want to inquire about that.
- Q:ceramic tiles?
- some tiles just don't have a shiny glazing. if the tile has a texture to it, then really that's all the shine it will have. if you have a piece that wasn't set, just extra, compare it to the set tile. the set tile should have the same shiny glaze as the extra piece. if the extra piece is shiner then there is a bit of a haze on the tile from grout residue. contact the manufacturer if possible and ask for cleaning suggestions. if not possible, start with a bit of vinegar in water and elbow grease.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
- Q:Couple of tile questions?
- I always butter the tiles before I fix them to the wall. With the floor, it's easier to put the adhesive on the floor and then set the tiles. We just did our whole 2,000 square foot house in tile. You only need to wait about a day before you grout. You just want to make sure that the glue has had a chance to dry before you grout. If it's particularly cold where you put in the new tiles, you may want to wait two days.
- Q:How do you seal new ceramic tile floors/?
- just grout them
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range