|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:best material to apply glass tiles?
- Most of your thinsets are a latex thin set. Glass tile needs the step above this type. Always use a white thin set. Ceilings are a bit trickier since you ll need a good mastic . There are special techniques to do this but you asked for the best material. White extra modified latex thin set. Such as Super Flex by Tec, TA 391 if I remember right. But there are others on the market you can use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- If it's a suspended ceiling you're talking about, with the tiles held in metal framing, you can buy special little hooks that clip on to the metal framework. You should be able to get them at Home Depot, and probably office supply stores. You can also simply use a piece of thin wire and tie that around the metal frame, squashing it in a little so the tile sits flush again. If whatever you're hanging is too heavy for that metal framework, you have to take out a tile and find something higher in the ceiling that's sturdier. The ceilings are usually suspended from pretty strong wire. Find where that wire or other support is and you know where the strong point of the suspended part is. If it's acoustic tiles over a solid surface, you have to find a structural part inside the ceiling. A stud finder will come in handy for that but unfortunately you'll have to make a hole in the tiled surface to hang anything.
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- There is no particular common approach for tiling a vertical border with bullnose pieces. It is usually just personal preference. Sometimes people will not even use a bullnose piece for the border, they will just pick out some type of decorative piece and use it for the border. Assuming that you used a ceramic gloss white or black (most common colors in subway tiles) , there is usually a wide variety of sizes available in bullnose peice sizes. It is NOT Uncommon for your border pieces to be a different size than the rest of your subway tile if the size picked finishes the tile work off and ties it together in an interesting way. If however you were prompted to ask this question because you asked a Tile Installer to use the 3x6 size and he refused stating that he was using the most common method, then you are most likely dealing with an installer that did it a way other than you specified because he(or she) did not feel like taking the time to make extra cuts it would require for your size to work... The only exception to my last sentence would be if there is something structural that I am not aware of. Hope this helps.
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:painting over ceremic tile?
- Don't do it. Remove the old tile and start over. You have to live with this for a long time (I'm assuming you own). Don't live with something thats not what you want. Even if you think down the road at resale value....a painted tile (I don't think you can even do it) would be a real black mark against the property.
- Q:Laying tile?
- I answered a similar question to this a couple of weeks ago. I just put in approximately 300 sq feet of ceramic tile in new construction. Using 5/16 cement board screwed to sub floor. The finished height is approximately 3/4. This includes the cement board, thinset mortar and tile. There are multiple ways of increasing the thickness, like put layer of thinset down before installing cement board (adds approx 1/8) or use multiple layers of cement board you can get it from 1/4 to 3/4. Use more or less thin set under tile. Best to measure the thickness of tile and cement backer board. Then add in 1/8 to 1/4 inch for thin set to get approx thickness.
- Q:CAN I TILE OVER FLOORBOARDS please advise how?
- Any tile laid on a flexible base is doomed to early failure. If you are unwilling to pull up the wood floor, do enough structural change and put down a stiff underlayment, put down a flexible floor such as carpet or vinyl.
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- Seal the travertine after it's on the wall but before you grout. That will help keep the grout from sticking to the tile.
- Q:Tips for installing porcelain tile on stairs?
- Porcelain Tile Stairs
- Q:I need my floor tiled. What is a good floor tile? What is the going sq/ft price to lay a quality tile floor?
- Some general guidelines , but don t pay strict attention to is thickness, maker of the tile body of the tile, and price.. Some major brands include, American Olean, Florida Tile, Dal Tile,Interceamic,Lauflen. There are more out there but these will give you a start. Look through their selection on line to get some ideas and each site will have a store locator to find a dealer near you. If this floor will be in a high traffic area and you want easy maintenance, stick with ceramics and porcelains. Natural stones like marbles and travertines look great but must be sealed before installation, after installation and every so often after. In a residential setting regular ceramics wil work fine, porcelains are very nice but over sold by salespeople that really don t know.Theres nothing wrong with them just don t go looking for only them. Installation (on average) is in the 4/5$ a s/f range. This may or may not include floor prep such as the PROPER (thickness) backer board needed in most residential settings. This price won t include any rip out or floor prep if needed.. If you have any questions or want more info, e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there... GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range