|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- You okorder.com/... Good Luck!
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Spackle Ceiling
- Q:Accept the quality of tiles to pay attention to what?
- 1. Whether the tile is complete, whether the corner burst.
2. Faucet, switch box, floor drain, sewer and other places where there is no crack brick
3. There is no black spot or stain on the surface of the tile
4. Tiles and tiles seams, hand touch can not have a particularly high and low feeling
5. Tapping the tiles to see if there is no empty valley (especially the bathroom wall, the best every one to knock)
6. Level on the tile, see is not vertical, horizontal.
7. There are tiles in the tiles are used to see whether the missing parts
8. Whether the same tile is straight, tile size.
- Q:Can Ceramic tile be put on concrete slab?
- You may want to make the first answer the best answer now because you probably won't get a better one. Covering it is a short-term fix and the moisture will continue eventually not only forming mold but the tile will come up.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:Adding tile backsplash - how do I finish off edge?
- The edging tiles are the best way to go as everyone has said. If you are on a tight budget, you can use wood trim, like a small quarter round, and paint it to match the tile.
- Q:Tiling bathroom please help!?!?!??
- Bnose tile is a new simplified way of doing tile and was to remove one of the grout edges. So all you have to do is grout the top like they did in the old days a few years ago. You could also use a thin lat of flat trim, a brass or stainless steel edging, or caulking that matches the wall or tile. I think the simple grout is your best bet. PS. Where corners meet If the tile is same color through they can show. If it is glazed colored or just a thin color on top then no. In that case cut the tile back so that they do not quite reach the corner. Then there will be a slight inverted corner where you will grout or caulk. In neither case would you want to miter the corner. It will be too sharp and thin corners would be weak enough to chip.
- Q:why my tiles don't stick to the floor?
- Go to the tile store and take a tile and the glue you used and ask for help.
- Q:Removing HARDENED concrete from tile?
- The 1 st 3 answers and you ll take the glaze off the tile too!!! The 4 th answer I don t know about even being in the tile business for 20 years I ve never used that acid.. You don t say if its cement/cement or the cement based thinset you use to put down the tile with.. If it is thinset then you can gently scrape off excess and wash it off with a couple washing .. There is grout haze removers and 1 that I ve used made by Hydroment called Remove that does work well GL
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range