|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- You should always leave a little gap for a grout joint. Variations in tile size does occur and the gap allows for this. Nearly all stone material expands and contracts with heat and cold so the possibility of your tiles cracking, becoming drummy or lifting are increased by not having a gap.
- Q:Installing Floor Tile?
- I once had a laminate flooring installed in my kitchen. It was about 16 square and looked like terra cotta tile. It was shaded where the grout was printed on the laminate. So, it looked like real tile. When they installed it, they didn't remove any of the old flooring. They just lay a sheet of thin foam rubber backing and installed the laminate squares (they had a tongue-and-groove interlocking). It came out great and cost about $6 a square foot installed. But, it's easy enough to do yourself. A friend of mine does tile and couldn't believe it wasn't real tile (he had to actually feel it to prove it to himself).
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- If you are setting your tiles with thinset mortar, you have the correct trowel. If you are using a mastic glue, then you nee the smaller notched trowel probably 1/8 by 1/8. Thinset needs more thickness for the material to properly bond. If spread too thin it will dry to a power form and fail rather quickly. In the years that I worked in commercial and residential flooring, we always used the 1/4 notched trowel for thinset and 1/8 trowel for all glues. I hope this helps to answer your question.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- I merely retiled my kitchen floor and am interior the technique of doing the bathing room. Are you utilising the self stick type tiles? you do not could get rid of the sheet vinyl if there is not any injury to it. you would be suitable to place the back board for a sparkling floor for the tiles to stick to. while you're utilising the self stick tiles and don't choose to place the back board you additionally could make the tiles stick purchase utilising a tile glue purely a skinny layer will cause them to connect with the floor everlasting.
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- I don't know much about tile.But I've taken a few ceramic classes And I know when you glaze you have to put it in a Fire Kiln. To even activate the glaze. And I was taught if you missed a spot, and was to put more glaze on and fire it again, it could crack or burn the ceramic. I don't know how this works on tile though. (they come already fired from the factory don't they?) Maybe you could remove the current glaze somehow? And then do a glossy paint. Because if tile is anything like ceramics you'd have to take it off the wall and fire it again. Sorry I don't know anything about tile.
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 3, a square of the number of tiles required: 1 ÷ A ÷ B;
4, a brick area S = A × B
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- Measure the tile area, both length and width, multiply the length by the width, to obtain the square footage of the area to be cleaned. The standard for a 'square' is 100 square feet. If you have an area that is not a rectangle or square, break your area into square or rectangle shapes, then multiply each area and add the total of all areas. Example: largest area, 12'.5 X 12' = 150, next area, 5'X 6' =30, 144+30= 180 square feet or 1.8 squares.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- What is the sub floor made of??
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range