|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- Natural okorder.com/
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- If your swimming pool area has not been treated it probably is a liability because untreated areas are slippery. The risk increases dramatically when the tiles are wet and that’s when slip and fall accidents happen. Many accidents are happening on a daily basis where adults and children are falling as a result of slippery, wet surfaces that are being walked on. Swimming pools should be a fun place but this has to be balanced with safety. Whether you are an adult or a child there is significant danger associated with tiling around pools!
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- Most tiles are made to be flat and there are some that aren t. On occasion ( and I m not defending your tiler) tiles can be warped and uneven. Especially when you get into the bigger sizes or tiles that are a bit cheaper. Porcelains tend not to do this but unfortunately some times happens in ceramics. I d have to see a bare or uninstalled ( several tiles) and look at them. So if you have extra tiles look carefully at a hand ful. Set them on a flat surface , look down the edges or use a straight edge on them. Like I said, I m not defending him or her, it does happen and no amount of adjusting will fix a warped tole. It they knew about this while setting the tile, you should have be notified. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:The easiest way to remove ceramic kitchen tiles?
- Well- this is demo and its never pretty. Try getting behind it and working it with a pry bar, Perhaps it will come off in bigger pieces . Please wear gloves and googles as tile shards will cut you like a razor.
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- bad idea laminate in a bath room it will not last because of moisture and steam use tile if you can i had laminate in my bath and it started to look bad in 3 months and i got the good kind the seams started to lift up we just could not stand it it looks good when you first put it in laminate and water do not mix trust me ask around go to a flooring dealer not home depot or Lowe's a flooring store and see what they say about laminate in bath's use tile
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- If you love having a very clean and shining floor, I'm sure both your hands and your knees are probably been suffering because of it. I use Lustro Italiano cleaner from Ciciliot which works best for me. you can find it in my source site
- Q:Lizzy is tiling her floor and for the first day she placed 5 tiles.She went faster and by the end of day 4 she placed 35 tiles.?
- She laid 5 tiles the first day, and 10 tiles each day thereafter: x = number of days Lizzy has worked laying tiles Total Tiles = 5 + 10(x-1)] Test this equation with the information you are given: 35 = 5 + 10(4 - 1) = 5 + 10(3) = 5 + 30 = 35 <<<<< TRUE So, now you can solve the problem. However, it is unclear to me whether Lizzy needs to lay 100 MORE tiles, or 100 tiles, total.... 100 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 100 = 5 + 10x - 10 100 - 5 + 10 = 10x 105 = 10x 10.5 = x It takes Lizzy 10.5 days to lay 100 tiles. 135 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 135 = 5 + 10x - 10 135 - 5 + 10 = 10x 140 = 10x 14 = x It takes Lizzy 14 days to lay 135 tiles.
- Q:Laying down Ceramic Tiles?
- Hi Well I am afraid that the answer is no you cannot, even if you use a screeding mix, the Thermoplatic/Vinyl nees to be removed, this is because Ceramic does not creep with differant heats like Vinyl, in other words they expand at differant paces, you would just end up with cracked up tile joints at the least. And self leveling compound would go the same way unless laid on a similar,(concrete etc) If you want to remove them try using a shovel makes thing easier, also IF you are careful, you can also soften the tile advhesive with a blow gun, BUT you must be very very careful Paul H
- Q:Starting a Tiling Business?
- You can use some rendering tools to display your products to customers. You can put all your products in the tool and change different tiles in real room. This will help your business
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range