|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- With your pet I would go with Pergo flooring - it is easy to clean, doesn't stain, easy to install and looks amazing.
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:How to fix the surface of the tile? How much is the thickness of the tile?
- Tiles filled with wall surface perpendicularity 3MM; flatness 2MM. Tile thickness plus mortar no more than 15CM.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- Generally, okorder.com/
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- In addition, you can also use the heating method to double-sided adhesive glue softening: blowing with a hair dryer to soften the glue, when the double-sided adhesive adhesion becomes weak, you can easily remove. If there is a little traces, with the removal of nail polish to light water to wipe.
Finally, in the clear time, whether it is to use to light water or vinegar, be sure to make these supplies completely wet double-sided adhesive marks, can be easily and effectively removed Oh!
If the conditional alcohol + eraser effect is very good
- Q:What is the loss of tiles?
- The number of tiles and the paving process and specifications have a close relationship.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- The self adhesive vinyl tile, which you can do yourself costs anywhere from 89cents to 99cents at home depot. Figure any where from $560-$620 as an average price. Good luck on your project!
- Q:How to calculate the loss of tiles
- Number of wall tiles algorithm:
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (added loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
Under normal circumstances we still have to look at the specific size of the number of units to calculate the loss of these generally when you buy tiles when the Purchasing Guide will be specific for your account
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:I just had ceramic tile floors installed, what are the pros & cons of sealing the grout and tiles?
- Hi, It's a matter of personal taste and how much you use the kitchen. I personally wouldn't put tile in my kitchen as I cook a lot and it is hard on the back and legs but I love it for my bathrooms. I personally have hardwood and you do need to take care of it but I love it. It is 13 years old and the only place it is showing wear is by the sink where I should have had an area rug.It has had a lot of traffic 2 kids and friends, 2 dogs and 2 cats. You need to wipe up spills. It is more forgiving when something is dropped than tile. I may get it refinished at some point but for now I just think it adds character. My girlfriend has linoleum and loves the easy care of it. I have seen people in her home reach down and touch it so it is a good quality and realistic looking. Friends have tile in their solarium that is heated and that is very nice but have hardwood in their kitchen. I prefer hardwood or tile as I like natural products. If I didn't spend so much time on my feet in the kitchen I might consider tile. Hope this helps and good luck on your renovation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range