|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- I think it is something to worry about, if he loses his balance he can easily hurt his foot or hit his head on something. Have carpets or mats around that has grippers below it, so its easier and safer for your puppy to walk/run on.
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- it isn't really as easy as you'd think. 1. create a background 2.make sure to check the box labeled Use as tile set 3.open up the room you want the tiles to appear in 4.there should be some tabs below the upper left corner 5.click on Tiles 6.under the big gray blank space(wich is just below the tabs) there should be a place to select the tile you want to use 7.after selecting the tile the gray empty space should show the tile. 8.click in the room on the spot you want the tile. remember, tiles are basicly drawings. so objects sometimes go over or under them. experiment with the layers to solve this :)
- Q:What is the unit of the tile factory offer. Is the piece or square meter
- Decoration companies are generally based on each calculation.
You go to the store to buy is by piece.
If it is per copy will be labeled.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- Any tile can go into a bathroom and on the floor, just pick what you like the best. I wouldn't recommend anything really slick, such as a shiny marble or granite, or a shiny glazed ceramic. If installed properly, none should crack, regardless of type, unless something unforseen happens, such as a slab crack. 12x12 tiles wouldn't be too big for a small bathroom. Go bigger if you'd like. 16x16, or 18x18 even. The bigger the tile, the bigger the bathroon looks (it's an illusion) and also, the less grout joints to clean. Try your local tile distributor for the purchase of your tile before you go to Home Depot or Lowes, as they have a better quality of tile and they aren't really expensive like people think. Sometimes you can find good deals through the distributors on a discontinued tile or a sale. Make sure you get extra tiles in case one breaks or cracks in the future, especially important if you purchase a discontinued tile. Good luck!
- Q:Tiling question?
- If you are not tiling a lot later don't buy another trowel. The porcelain thin set should be fine for back-splash, because it is stronger than the regular one. The pits are the beautiful parts of the tile, don't fill grout on it, otherwise it looks like you pick them from trash. You should use tile sealer to seal the surface of the tile, not the bottom, it would easy to clean out the thin set or grout and avoid it absorb water.
- Q:Needing advice about DIY tiling?
- Laying tile isn't hard,go to Lowe's or home depot and get a tile saw,it doesn't have to be a high dollar one,they have Rhino board for the places that have to be stable and moisture proof,and get the trawl for it,it doesn't take a lot of the glue,you'll see the teeth on the side of the trawl,put some on the wall or floor,run the trawl(teeth side towards the surface,leave lines of glue about 3/16 s thick,that's enough to hold it,if it big tile squares make it a little thicker,they also have some spacers for putting between the tile,keeps it straight as well,then let it harden up and grout it,have several 5 gallon buckets of Fresh water(replenish the water when dirty) and a good sponge for wiping it down shortly after grouting.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- 1 st try and determine whos tile it is, this will help cut down the looking time and possibly stop your looking all together .. If you have 1 spare tile look on the back to see if there there is any lettering on the back , this I ll help you with if you need help. Measure the tile , if its 4 3/8 ths you don t need to look at Florida tile, if its 4 1/4 start with American Olean and Interceramic if the tile is 15/20 years or older.. Anything else start by going to tile distributors and tile shops taking a tile or a pc with you. Realizing that you may not get a perfect tile match because of dye lots and shading even after a couple months this can be a problem.. Any questions e mail me through my avatar and I ll be glad to help and you can check my qualifications there .. GL
- Q:how much does it cost to istall cermic tile with labor and material?
- Tile labor varies a bit from area to area, but you can figure in the $7 a s/f range for basic labor , thin set, grout and 1/2 cement board , which is generally need when installing over the common wood sub floors. Tile isn t figured in this price since a plain , average or discontinued tile can go from $1 a s/f to a very nice tile in that size at 4$ a s/f Extras such as rip out/ disposal and any floor prep isn t included either. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range