|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Hexagonal Quarry Tile
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Pic tile first. Some offer bull nose for edge some don't. Figure out design, edges, corners, splash gard, sq. ft. etc. before purchase. Buy 10% extra for cutting waste. Pic a tile separator width and grout to match tile. Be sure to use a tile trowel it will hell in thickness of quickset when placing tiles. GL
- Q:can tile be glued to formica?
- It can and will hold up on one condition w/o a backer board.The top must be 2 3/4 ply wood or nova ply( HDF) , not the single layer counter top with the false edge that makes it look like its 1 1/2 thick. Other wise you need a backer board so the tile meets tile codes( ATC and TCA guide lines) for a minimum substrate which is 1 1/4 A few special thing need to be done but it will work. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications GL
- Q:kitchen floor tile sealant?
- Tile Lab, Cerama Seal and Miracle 511 is the 3 main ones I ve used over the years with out a problem. Get one that is a penetrating sealer which can be used on grout as soon as 72 hrs after grouting. But if you truly have a stone and not a glazed product you ll want to seal the tiles before grouting and then 72 hrs after to seal the grout and then seal the grout twice, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Repairing Mosaic Mirror tiles?
- okorder nice
- Q:Bathtub wall tile?
- I just charged a client 800 dollars to fix that exact problem. The weak link in this equation is not the gypsum in the wall board, but the paper that is used to wrap it. In the case i mentioned, the tile was still stuck to the paper but the paper was peeling off the wall. It takes about 4 to 5 sheets of 1/2 rock board to replace the Green board. Which is about 60 bucks with material. I would strongly recommend that you do the job once, and do it right. Best of luck.
- Q:Slate tiling, grouting and sealing.?
- Ideally you could have sealed your slate before setting (as long as you kept the sealer off the edges of the tiles). This would have made thinset and grout clean-up much easier. You really need to get all the thinset off your tiles. At this point you might need some hot water, a scrungy pad and some elbow grease. If that doesn't do it then you'll need to use a cleaning solution - maybe they have something where you bought the slate (make sure it's safe for natural stone). So after the tiles are thinset free, you can seal - again only the tops of the tile. If sealer gets down the sides your grout will not grab hold as well. Apply enough sealer to coat, but avoid puddling. You can grout after 2 hrs - but you can wait longer if you like. I would seal your grout after it dries as well. Hope this helped... Rich
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- there are special enamel paints just for glass and tile. try a craft store.
- Q:What kind of tiles are suitable for home decoration?
- Look at the style you like and the stress you can afford
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range