|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- In regards to sealing grout, many grouts, like TEC Power Grout, never need to be sealed to maintain stain resistance. You can get TEC Power Grout at Lowe's. For the tile layout, start tiling at the end of the room and work your way out. At the end of the room, find the center point, and do a dry lay out of your tile from the center point to the wall. You want to have at least 1/2 a tile at the wall, although it looks better if you have a full tile along the wall. You also want to have a full tile at the entrance because it looks nice that way. You may need to adjust your dry layout and cut tile with a wet saw so that your tile can fit the space. Good luck!
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 1, the area is: 0.8 * 0.8 * 3 square = 1.92 square, but the decoration, then some places can not be calculated by this, the actual use of the area may be smaller than this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile The
2, tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, etc. Or decorative materials, called tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:Will sheetrock fall with tiles?
- Sheetrock is not the best base for tiles. If the tiles start to pull away, they will pull the paper face away as well. It would be best to fix a sheet of fibre-cement to the wall first. Then seal the sheet before fixing the tiles.
- Q:Can I install new tiles or granite on top of the old tiles on the wall between kitchen cabinet?
- I think you would just have to add a level surface between the two.
- Q:Tile vs concrete flooring?
- Tile can cost from about $1 and sqaure foot plus, thinset and grout plus the cost to install it. If you do it yourself it's free of course if you hire someone then it can cost from about $2 a square foot on up. so, it depends on how manyh sqare feet you have. Concrete flooring looks okay. It has an industrial look. It cracks very often and costs around $3 a square foot according to a friend of mines estimate. I say go with tile. It's a lot easier to clean and more durable and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- The basic role is clearly posted more solid brick can not afford to brick
Baidu experience - tile adhesive construction method
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:I need to put the tiles on the floor in the bathroom.Explain in detail how to?
- If the bathroom has timber floor boards with a covering on top remove any plastic tiles or old carpets and lay thin plywood on top screwed down to the floorboards as a solid base for the new tiles (you omit this if the bathroom has a concrete floor) then either buy some floor tiles adhesive (for plastic tiles) or mix some tile cement (for ceramic tiles) spread the adhesive /tile cement on the floor base using a slotted trowel that applies the adhesive/cement in rows, then follow the adhesive/cement makers instructions to leave for a period - then lay the plastic tiles edges butting or ceramic tiles with plastic spacers to allow for the grout to be added between the tiles, start from the back working obviously towards the door. You can unscrew the toilet pan and slide tiles underneath likewise the bathtub panels remove to fit the tiles underneath (note you will have to trim the bathtub panel so it can be re fitted over the tiles, you may wish to tile up to baseboards (skirting UK) or remove them and tile underneath. As you can see this job is quite involved -do you have good diy skills? Otherwise leave to a pro to tile it for you maybe you can buy the tiles and he lays them?
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Opinion: I would never tile anything and then try to move/install it. You will surely crack the tile or grout, even if it is on cement board. Besides, it will only make it heavier and more difficult to install. And generally, a mural will look better if it covers the entire surface... you can put neutral/fading-away-color tiles around the edges. Unless you have a plan to transition from the tile to a different non-flammable (non-painted) flat surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range