|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- Yes you can do it yourself. But you'll need a lot of guidance. Probably too much to give you here. Is it on concrete? If so, you'll have less problems. If it's on wood, you'll have to tear up the first layer of the subfloor and lay down backerboard (hardibacker). There are two types. Use the 1/4 inch. The 1/2 inch is for walls. You'll need thin set, tile cutters, maybe tile nippers. Grout and a float. Then you'll probably have to replace the base boards. Are the base boards real wood or pressed wood? Pressed wood doesn't hold up very well in moist areas. I suggest real wood. Then don't forget to paint them with a mold resistant paint. Oh yes, don't forget to remove the toilet. You will want the partial tiles to end in a corner of the room that is the least obvious. You will have to do a dry lay to determine how to lay down the full tiles in the best way. (Dry lay is explained in the how to do it books.) I suggest you get a book on how to lay tiles. Also go down to Lowe's or Home Depot and go to their classes. Since each instructor lays tile differently, go to several of their classes and ask a lot of questions. There are many different tiles. Some are natural stone (marbel, travertine, granite). Some are man-made (ceramic). Some are cheap, some are expensive. But more importantly some are very smooth and slippery while others offer a little more traction. (With that said I layed down marble-very slippery in my bathrooms and kitchen simply because it looked so good!) Do your research before you begin your project. Think it out and ask a lot of questions to people that have done this. Laying the tile is easy. But it does take some basic knowledge. Good luck!!
- Q:How to get the glaze on marble tiles back?
- Normal okorder.com
- Q:Tile Floor help?
- Painting the tile is a horrible idea, Your husband doesn't love the tile he loves the money hes not spending. Do it right or don't do it at all, if you paint the tile you will have created a real downer at the time of resale, that will have to be given an allowance to replace Carpet, area rugs or replace it
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- Wow, I was expecting to see some gaudy awful tile. This tile looks brand new and is in great shape. Not only that, it really is not some horrible, obnoxious color, either. Because this is in a shower, there is nothing you can do that will be on the cheap because it does have to be water proof to avoid mold and mildew problems. If there is a paint to go over tile in a shower, I am unaware of such a product. It is never cheap to take down and replace this amount of tile. Just get a cool shower curtain and that will take care of that. Or, just do what I would do, embrace it and find some funky and fun way to incorporate the green and yellow into your color scheme. That tile really is not all that bad, considering what I have seen in my day. Blue goes well with yellow and green and so does red. Go shop for some shower curtains and you will be sure to find something you can live with. Good luck, and like I said, there are far worse tiles and colors you could have been stuck with.
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- The price should have a regional difference, I side of a square 15 feet line one meter 12 bathroom kitchen balcony a 150 door tiles 25
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- Forget the rental business, you'll pay for one day as much as you can buy one for your use. Go to Home Depot, they start at $88.00 for a cheapo that works just fine for a powered tile cutter. I have had one for several years now I paid $120.00 for it, two days rental, and it's done more then several bathrooms and floors, still going strong.
- Q:How to repair tiles?
- You accidently? knocked off the tiles? Tile,when properly installed don't fall off by accident.Make sure you don't have a wet wall behind where the tiles came off. If so, you need to take care of that problem before you reset those six tiles.
- Q:How many square meters of tiles (wall) (Tiles) multiple?
- Specifications are not the same size is not the same weight
I'm talking about a square meter
- Q:What the best tiles
- Q:Help removing cork tiles?
- A sharp scraper a lot of hard work, the heat is a good idea as it will soften the glue making it easier to scrape the tiles loose.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range