|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How difficult is it to install bathroom floor tile? What tools will I need?
- Ceramic tile is a lot harder to work with than linoleum or vinyl tiles. A reputable store will assist you and answer all your questions about installation when you've picked the tile you want. Take accurate measurements now.
- Q:How can the stickers on the tiles clean up?
- 1, first attached to the tiled surface of the stickers to tear off, with warm water (winter application of hot water) towel soaked in the stickers at the repeated wipe twice; then wet and wet towels marked with soap Traces of repeated wiping several times; finally with a clean wet and dry towel to wipe the soap, stickers traces were removed. The following are the same as the "
2, with a toothpaste evenly applied to the surface of the stickers, stay a little while, and then wipe with a soft cloth, and sometimes more stickers, more solid, just did not remove the traces of the re-applied toothpaste
3, with a pen paper knife scraping, suitable for glass, floor tiles and other hard bottom; rub with alcohol, suitable for glass, floor tiles, clothing, etc .; frozen, stickers after freezing hard, you can directly tear, Should not use alcohol, scrape and other methods.
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- In 20 years , I ve never seen grout in a caulking tube, You ll need to mix up the proper grout for your tile and apply it like the others stated ( pretty much)Rusty gave the best over all directions so I won t get into that. Wash off w/ a rung out damp sponge, going over it again at a 45 degree angle.Not over washing. Try not to get it perfect the 1 st times, you wont, but don t leave to much grout haze on the tile either. The type of tile you have will determine just how easy/ hard it is to grout. Of course I can t help you there I don t know what you have lol. Any more questions you can go thru my avatar and e mail me, and check out my qualifications. GL
- Q:Laminate vs tile flooring?
- Laminate as in hardwood laminate? Or tile laminate? We have had both. Hardwood laminate is wonderful, as long as you have no source of fluid sitting for long terms. We had a diabetic dog and the last months he was a live had accidents all the time. I would get home from work and then find a puddle of pee. Eventually it started to bubble underneath. We just replaced with real tile. Tile is extremely easy to care for. And really isn't hard to install. It's pretty cheap also.
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- Put the back splash tile on - then take a sponge and apply sealer to tile. Do not get sealer on edges that grout will fill in - put just on surface of tile. This will keep grout from sticking into small holes/dips in surface of tile. Let sealer dry good - then grout. Apply blue painters tape to edge of top up against wall to keep grout from getting all over the top. Apply about 2-3 strips of 2 blue painters tape here and also on any edges of wall cabinets/window trim etc. After grout is done and cleaned up - Apply grout sealer. Set first row of wall tile on a yardstick placed on the surface of the top. This will give you an even grout line starting off on the bottom. Use a *fast grab adhesive which will keep tile from sliding around. Take off any electrical covers and apply black electricians tape around the sides of the terminals on these receptacles/switches. Do a good job - take your time.
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble? I want to replace the existing ugly linoleum/vinyl floor in my bathroom with tile. With the right information and tools, I don‘t see why I can‘t do it myself. Any ideas on the pros and cons of different types of tile? What‘s least likely to get scratched, and what is least likely crack...
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- The length of the wall height and width of the formula is the wall of the long wall of the width multiplied by two by the height of the wall is your bathroom or kitchen area between the last to cut off your doors and windows of the area can be
The formula is long * wide * 2 * high - doors and windows
- Q:Replacing ceramic tile floor.?
- I okorder.com and research the process under the how to section. I've found it to be helpful in the past. Good luck.
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- Maybe you saw linoleum.
- Q:Kitchen BackSplash Ideas - KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILING?
- you must change your space for your kitchen space first
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range