|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:what size of tile is better?
- 12x12 or 12x18 or 20x20 all these sizes look good.
- Q:how do I lay peel and stick tile?
- Peel and stick tile can be good depending on the surface your sticking it to. The last time I did peel and stick I had an old basement floor with tile that was 40 years old. I cleaned all the old tile, sealed it and the peal and stick tile worked great! One thing about peel and stick tile is that its vinal and will Sink into any inperfections in the floor several weeks after its initially put down. For example, lets say you go over an old tile floor and there is a small gap between the old tiles. The floor will look great when you install it, but in several weeks the gap in the old tiles will start to show. Also if your installing it on plywood, make sure the floor does not move when you walk accross it. If the floor moves in any way, the tiles will start to come up or crack. As far as where to start, its more of a visual thing. Just lay the tiles out first and do a little measuring so when you get to a wall you don't have a tile that is 2 inches or looks out of place
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- The mortar for tile usually dries in 24 hours and the tile should not be walked on until it dries or the tiles can move. Laying tile can be done over a period of time as long as you don't extend the mortar into the untiled area when you stop. It will harden and you would need to chip it off to start the next part of the job.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about these tiles?
- They are generically called Calavera tiles and are made in Mexico by hundreds of different companies. In fact, just check Ebay for calavera tile and you will see a lot of them in similar designs. They install like any fired clay tile -- some people use them as accents with solid saltillo type tile. I have a bunch of them that I bought to use for a project that I changed my mind about. They are still so pretty that I use them for coasters and may eventually encorporate them into a design for my stone fireplace hearth. Yours look fairly vintage -- nice find!
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- To okorder.com/
- Q:Help plezz? a 15ft by 18ft floor...How many green tiles and how many white tiles will be needed?
- The total number of square foot tiles you will need is 15 * 18, or 270 tiles. That is also the area within the rectangle of the room. Now the green tiles denote the perimeter of the square with certain allowances for corners and the fact that the perimeter you are talking about is 2 tiles wide. The outermost perimeter (green tiles) is 18 by 15 feet and is calculated by (2 * L) + (2 * W) -4. or (2 * 18) + (2 * 15) -4. Simplifying it brings it to (36) + (30) -4, or 62. You are probably wondering about the -4. That is because each corner is counted twice (once for length and again for width) and you need to compensate for the duplication. Now for the inner perimeter. The size of the inner perimeter is reduced by 2 feet or 2 tiles since the rectangle is smaller, so the dimensions are now 16 by 13 feet. The formula is the same, (2 * L) + (2 * W) -4 but with the new numbers. (2 * 16) + (2 * 13) -4 Simplifying (32) + (26) -4 = 54 Adding the two perimeters together, 62 + 54 = 116 Green tiles. Subtract that from the total tiles used, 270 - 160 = 154 White tiles. Now try that with 9 inch tiles. z
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- this is being told me by my mom, the Tile Queen! Go to Home Depot on Saturday, and take the FREE Tile Setting class! Next, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, USE MASTIK TO STICK THE TILES,use mortar. Mix your OWN mortar my mom was reduced to tears of frustration and anger the first time she tried to tile a bathroom because of the idiot who said to use mastik. It is an easy, foolproof job if you take your time Take a basic class, watch a DVD of it, have a tile book beside you, and GO FOR IT.
- Q:how to clean floor tile grout?
- If the magic eraser doesn't work get a Drymil tool (I might have spelled it wrong) take the first layer of grout out then replace it it takes a little time but it turns out beautifully.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- In the end, you will not be happy with anything less than removing the tiles, repairing the wall, and installing a tile back splash you like. Anything else would not be appealing, nor would it last. This could easily be a weekend project and is well worth the effort, if not just for the resale value.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range