|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
Sunshine 600x600mm Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- You should always leave a little gap for a grout joint. Variations in tile size does occur and the gap allows for this. Nearly all stone material expands and contracts with heat and cold so the possibility of your tiles cracking, becoming drummy or lifting are increased by not having a gap.
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- National standard: porcelain brick water absorption E ≤ 0.5%, ceramic brick water absorption E> 10%
The water absorption of the tiles refers to the percentage of the weight of the inhaled water after the mouth of the product is filled with water. It can directly describe the density of the product and affect the moisture resistance of the product.
So you may wish to live on the spot when the test tile water absorption, can be a cup of 150 ml of water poured on the back of the tile, after 3 seconds, if the water will all penetrate the brick, then the tiles of water absorption faster Rate E> 10%, then it also shows the quality of the tile is poor. Therefore, the home improvement to choose the water absorption of the tiles, because the lower the water absorption of tiles, tile on behalf of the inherent stability of the higher.
- Q:Can you paint tiled floor?
- There okorder.com/ it recommends not using floor tile paint in places such as bathrooms where there is moisture. I guess you could paint the floor a week or two before putting it on the market - a case of buyer beware if it all scrapes off 6 months later - but the paint is quite expensive so I wouldn't personally go down this route myself - as it's not a nice thing to happen for the unsuspecting buyers. I'm guessing that currently the floor is more of an eyesore as you haven't integrated this into your current bathroom design? Personally, I would ditch the painting idea and buy a decent off-cut of lino and cover up the old floor tiles since you only have a small area to work with. Lino nowadays comes in many guises/patterns and since it's a small area you can check all local companies for offcuts of perhaps the more expensive pseudo 'wood' type lino etc... You may spend £50 but it will brighten the room and transform it into a more modern look - and ultimately will help you get your asking price. (You could also tell the buyers that the original green tiles are still underneath and they could reveal them if they wanted to...just don't tell them how ugly they are...the secret is to get them excited about new possibilities in the future!!) LOL Fingers crossed that your house sells quickly in the Spring. xx
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- Without seeing the wall it's difficult to say. With an uneven surface like brick it would probably take too much thinset to be stable. To do properly, the bricks either need to be removed, or covered over. You could apply concrete to the wall, but that would be hard to finish smoothly if you're not a pro. You could erect a wall out of wood as a facing and tile over that. If you put up a wall it needs to be substantial to support the weight of the tile.
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- To do that it is a bit more complicated than it sounds. You would need to make the brick surface smooth, no crevaces. It's expensive time consuming. Consider resurfacing the fireplace
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- Tile Moisture Barrier
- Q:Want to tile a kitchen floor?
- You should not apply tiles on plywood, you'll be doing a great mistake, use a cement mortar directly on a concrete base, they'll last almost a lifetime....
- Q:asbetos floor tiles and home purchase?
- Best thing is to cover the tiles with another floor covering, rather than to try to remove them. They're not dangerous just sitting there, it's the dust from breaking them up/apart/removal that can be really bad. Check on the local laws of removal.
- Q:How to correctly start tile job?
- the most important thing is to have the lines parallel to the walls and to make sure that you do not have any small pieces of tile near any walls or cabinets. If you don't like math you should lay the tiles out on the floor and see how the lay-out works. Every minute that you spend on a good layout will pay off in the end and make finishing easier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range