|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- There are a lot of steps to getting set up to lay tile, and considering that there must be a hundred websites out there that describe the process, with maybe a dozen of them doing a superb job of that, I'd suggest letting your fingers do the walking and skimming over a few of them until you find one you like.
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- I did this in my Kitchen and it looks great. We tiled it with granite 12x12 tiles and then topped the back splash with a decorative molding. It looks so good. For the front you can use pine its not too soft ours is pine and the kitchen is 6 years old now and it still looks great. We looked everywhere and couldn't find an edge thick enough so we made our own with a router. It was easy and then you can choose any wood you want if your wanting to stain it. One tip!! Make sure to leave about 1/4 inch gap between the tile and wood molding on the front and then fill it will silicone (you don't have to leave a gap at the top of the back-splash when you put molding on there to finish that edge off). It will take 3 or 4 times to fill it all the way and get it even perfectly with the top but its worth it. If you don't do this the tiles will expand and contract differently then the wood and the grout will crack and look like crap after a while. Trust me we first did it in the bathroom and that's what happened and we had to redo the whole thing. Every year or so you have to add some caulk or silicone but its not a big job its pretty easy and I do it once a year when I reseal the grout which is really important in the kitchen so you don't have staining. Its all done in an hour or so.
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:Bathroom tiling.?
- My very strong opinion on this matter is to go to Lowe's or HD during a weekday morning, when they're not too busy. Get a handy-dandy little book so you have it with you as you go. Ask the cute lil helper at the store to help you with all you will need. Yes, you will need to seal the grout - they can find the best sealer, the best grout, the whole nine yards. Good luck on your project
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- well the fastest way is to rent a vibrating floor stripping machine half day will cost the company about 45 dollars. if you have a rental place near by. the vinyl tile can be set pretty good in places. then if you have a low speed buffer mop a coat of water on the floor and use a screen for the bottom of it (it looks like expanded metal. along with the water it will take the glue right up. i would recommend not using solvents expecially if ventalation is an issue. the rental store can fix you up with 1 of the screens. if for some reason you cant find the screens a course floor pad will work but not as well good luck :0)
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- The stick on back for these tiles is replacable. I believe liquid nails or other quick stick glue works just fine. Usually the replaced glue holds longer than the original.
- Q:On stone tile:?
- err. . .it's not completely waterproof!
- Q:How do you seal new ceramic tile floors/?
- Ceramic tiles do not need sealing just the grout
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range