|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile Removal?
- it is not the tile removing that would cost the money,it is the making good afterwards as you need a straight flat wall/floor to be able to retile it.If your tiles are sound,well stuck and not falling apart/moving then tiling on top is an option.that creates it's own problems tho,in the end edge,on a wall where the tiles just stop, you will see 2 tiles thickness as opposed to one only.If it is floor tiling you talking about then you will have a small problem by the doors,where the new tiling will be a bit higher than whatever is on the other side of the door.If the tiles are stuck on marine ply,make sure you use flexible adhesive and grout for the new tiling.
- Q:Ceramic Tiles???
- We've tiled a few rooms, it's not hard, but it takes time and practice. Here's what you need to know: Laying out the grid can be time consuming, but very worth the trouble. Cutting tiles straight across or boxy is easy. Curves are more challenging- don't expect a perfect arc. You don't have to do glue down the tiles all at once, but you do want to do the grout all at once. DEFINITELY use the spacers that you can put ONE in the middle of the four corners and stick above the tiles to pull out easily. The tiles need to dry in the glue at least a day before grouting. Consider the color of your grout as carefully as the color of tile you buy. Mix the grout carefully and use a tile sponge to get the grout smooth. Carefully clean as much grout as possible off the tiles. The grout must dry at least a day before sealing. You should re-seal your grout to maintain your floor as directed on the sealant. The spray on sealer is magic for smaller areas. A large area might get expensive and more time consuming?
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- you need a nocthed trail, maybe 1/4 inch. a tile saw you can buy for 90 at home depot, or rent one for the same price. a grout float, a level, a tape measure, a 5 gal bucket ( to clean your tools while you work) That's really about it. any hard ware store should hook you up as well, If you hire a person to lay the tile the going rate is about 5.00 to 6.00 per square foot.
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- I answered 2 peel and stick tile Q's just today, I wouldn't use it or advise it, but obviously it sells. Cathy has the best first answer, take up the toilet. Without knowing what the old floor is, or the substrate and not knowing how long you plan to occupy the house, IF I was to do the job, I'd use contact cement on the existing floor and back olf the peel and stick. It's available in a lacquer or water base. Steven Wolf After installing thousands of sq. ft. of various flooring types I'd suggest sheet stock as opposed to peel and stick
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- t1-11 but wanted drywall throughout the interior
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:can i wallpaper over tile?
- Wallpaper Over Tile
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- First of all, we can use the removal of nail polish to clean the water to see, but because the light to the water is likely to make the original color of the wall also followed off, so it is recommended in the obvious small places try more insurance.
Or, we can take a piece of vinegar covered with dry cloth, to cover the entire double-sided adhesive traces of the place, until the double-sided adhesive sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- It depends on whether you have experience installing tile backsplash. It will take you a lot longer than the professional. It also depends on how it is laid and if it is all one color and cuts and miters. It's not as easy as one thinks. It's where you start and plan to finish that is very important. The counter top at the back where it meets the cabinet must be level. If you haven't done this before then hire someone to assist you and go on line to get some information before you start. If you give the information to a tile dealer, he can tell you about how long it will take for the job. Decide what you need to charge an hour and add a couple of hours for clean-up or to for longer time. Jo Ann
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range