|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- go okorder.com they have more tile at reasonable prices i use them alot(and no i don't receive anything for recommendations) look at the glass tile selections when choosing your backsplash-i really love the look and use it quite often in my designs .you can order samples too which you can use to order from your local retailer if desired good luck
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- No matter how much mastic you use for tile it will come up in the grout joint areas because you have to press down and what I hve found easy and everyone is different is to have a bucket of water and use a spacer to clean the mastic out of the grout joints as you are laying them. After they are dried you can still clean out the grout joint areas which it not hard either. Hope this helps
- Q:Help finding remnant glazed porcelain tiles.?
- Find where the tile was bought 1st.. Many big box stores will private label name brand tiles ( and many products) so you can t cross shop them..After 4 years I won t give you much of a chance to find them ..sorry... Styles change along w/ technology and they switch things to change w/ the times.It may be still available but chances are slim..Is it in a place that some sort of mosaic can be used as a decoration? Or maybe a good rug? Start w/ the big box stores but don t waste to much gas chances are slim .. I wish you luck ..
- Q:How can you adhere ceramic tile to ceramic tile?
- Don't half-a* it with glue....do it correctly: take off the bottom row of wall tile. install the tile base cut the wall tiles the proper size to fill in the remaining gap between the base and next row of tile.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- If using a spade bit, buy two bits, a small one to drill a piolet hole then advance to the size that you need, if you have someone to help you can have them to spritz the bit with water constantly while you are drilling as the bit will get hot, you can also apply a piece of tape on the tile to help keep it from chipping out while drilling.....they also make a diamond bit for drilling tile and glass. Check at your local hardware store or Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, etc.....
- Q:What types of tile are durable enough for kitchen countertops?
- Rob summed this one up i think.
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- Removing them will be hard and dusty work so be prepared for both. How you remove them depends on the substrate below them. If they are on cement slab, then a large chisel and hammer can be used to take off the tile. Then you must scrape off the thin set used to hold it down If your tiles are on a cement board or added wood substrate , then a crow bar ( or 2) and an extra body is recommended to get under that and pry it up and take it all up at once. The tile will pop and come up as you get the subflooring up. You can rent electric ( small hand held ) hammers w/ a chisel on the end but I ve had better luck and am faster with a hand held 3# hammer.. The dust will be bad either way so block off door ways to prevent dust in the whole house. Dust mask, ear, eye protection is a must. Along with long sleeved shirt and gloves.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve done this to many times over the years so I know. GL
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- Wood flooring is divided into solid wood flooring, parquet and laminate flooring; tile is what we say floor tiles.
Wood floors and tiles, each with advantages and disadvantages, you can from the following angles to contrast
1. home will often have guests access, or whether the family has the habit of wearing slippers, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning;
2. Whether there will be a very tide in the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree is different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children, easy wrestling ;
3. indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak light color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, with the floor color will see some of the harmony. For example, if it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles and so on.
If the economy can bear the words, or home with the elderly and children, you can choose private space such as the bedroom floor solid wood flooring, warm, good foot feeling, but the solid wood flooring prices are high, take care of a little trouble. Followed by all the pavement of wood flooring, so warm and comfortable, take care is also simple.
- Q:How to calculate the loss of tiles
- The loss rate of the block surface is calculated according to the fixed standard.
Ordinary tile loss rate of 3%, such as interior wall tile wall.
Special tile loss rate of 2%, such as marble walls.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- I would suggest going with the beveled white subway tiles. As the others have noted, these tiles will open up the room more so than the darker beige tile. An array of accent colors could be used and changed as you update your style yet keeping the same appliances. A high border will also open up the room and give the illusion of more space. If you have any questions about your specific vanity, feel free to contact our vanity experts at Hayneedle at 1-888-880-4884 and we would be happy to give you more design tips and suggestions! Happy decorating! Jordan at Hayneedle
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range