|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- You'll need to remove the old tile and grout.Clean and prep the surface before doing the new tile.
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- Mastic Glue
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Remove as much of the old stuff that you need to fit it back flush with the rest of the tiles then apply thick bed adhesive to the mesh and to the clean part of the tile and ease it on.
- Q:Landlord has unmatching tiles in the bathroom?
- No, you do not have a legitimate case against your landlord, as non matching tiles does not interfere with the safety or function of the residence. In fact, most leases nowadays have clauses that repairs under $250 are the responsibility of the tenant. I know that's how my lease reads. As for being deserving of matching tiles, only you can answer that. If you are a nit-picky tenant who gets angry about everything and complains on YA, your landlord might not think so.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can Ceramic tile be put on concrete slab?
- You could I would do some research though you need to make sure its not a water soluble adhesive and that the ceramic tile wont get super hot. I know that ceramic is very hard and it should stand up. I am not sure about the adhesive though you would have to ask someone about that. Some one at like Lowe's or home depot should be able to tell you that though. Lay some of the tile out and let it sit on the floor see if it is the best material to use for tile and if it holds the heat like you want it to.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- Generally, okorder.com/
- Q:Tiling of kitchen backsplash Ideas?
- you must change your space for your kitchen space first
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- The stick on back for these tiles is replacable. I believe liquid nails or other quick stick glue works just fine. Usually the replaced glue holds longer than the original.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- It is not difficult as long as you properly prepare for the job. If it is a single room check if it is square and using a chalk line mark a line you will start with. Use the most exposed area of the room to get perfectly straight line of tiles. Once you start right the rest is just repetition. Another area of concern is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? If so just make sure it is does not have any areas that are elevated. If it is wood sub-floor definitely use backing like wonder board or something like that. Depending on the size of your tiles you need to choose a spacer size. Your retailer will help you with that. Another issue is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you have a baseboard? If possible remove the baseboard and reapply it after you are done. It will look better and you will have easier time laying the tile. Consider getting a DVD on laying tile, I am sure you retailer can sell you one for just a couple of bucks. Good Luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range