|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:please help with matching tiles?
- I have no idea. I know when I had my house tiled, I bought about ten spares just in case. I haven't had to use them yet though. Do you know where you bought the tile? Maybe you could try looking at one of those special order books that they carry in the stores.
- Q:to TILE or NOT to tile....?
- I would definitely tile! especially with children in the house. I still love the idea that my teenage boys' bathroom is STILL tiled! and who says it has to be old fashioned? only if you are using 3x3 white tiles. use bigger, more earthy toned tile. even if you can't afford travertine, you can still get look-a-like ceramic! Good luck to y'all!
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- Strip the floor down to the plywood or whatever it's made of. Use a level to see if the floor needs to be leveled out. Then set the tiles and use mortar.
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- There are lots of experts out there who do some cleaning and polishing stuffs on tiles cos theres a possibilty that thing could go worse if you try it by yourself. why can't you just give it a try...
- Q:City Hall tiles Math Problem?
- Consider the tiles in the pattern above, but not including the 149 tile row. That row contains 147 tiles. The next higher row contains 145 tiles and the number decreases by 2 for each successive row. The number of tiles above the 149 tile row is the sum of the odd integers from 1 to 147. N = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 145 + 147 N = Σ(2n-1) for n = 1 to 74 = 2Σn - Σ1 = 2(n)(n+1)/2 - n = 2(74)(75/2) - 74 = 74*75 - 74 = 74² tiles The pattern is symmetric about the 149 tile row so there are the same number of tiles below that row as there are above it. Including the 149 tile row the total number of tiles is: T = 2N + 149 = 2(74²) + 149 = 11101
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- t1-11 but wanted drywall throughout the interior
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- Your tile is most probably a glazed ceramic, meaning no paints would be able to penetrate to the biscuit. This means that all your paint would flake off over time. There is a glue on the market called Optima, and it is made by ABA Ardex. This glue comes in two parts, and it enables you to tile directly over tile. It isn't cheap though, so be weary when doing large areas. Other than that, most flexable glues would work if you remove 80% of the glaze, which means taking a grinder to the floor, which is hard and DIRTY work. If you were to do this, I would reccommend Abaflex.
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I okorder.com, All of these websites will have great suggestions on pattern.
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- After thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and thousands of gallons of paint, (not together) and with all due respect to you and others; this is kind of like a CAN I? question. Tile is essentially glass. Certainly you CAN probably paint over, but may never truly be satisfied with the result, especially over any long term. Also with no offense at all, and not needling you over a misspelling, I had to chuckle at Pinting. I've probably done a lot of that too, and in fact probably while on or over tiles. Steven Wolf
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Wrong okorder.com to learn everything you need to know about taking care of your dragon! Best of luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range