|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- Yes under some special conditions.. Tile down now must be clea, free of grease and any cleaning solution residue. Must be well bonded to what ever substrate its on now. Meaning no cracks and loose tile. A special enhanced, modified thin set should be used. No foot traffic on it for a minimum ( extra is better) 2 days. This allows the thin set to dry because moisture has no where to go and you don t want to break the bond between the 2 tiles. It s always best to remove tile and start anew, but it isn t always possible. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- 102(12) AND 18!12) 1224 AND 216 DIVIDE BY 28 43.7 AND 7.7 SO YOU NEED 44 ALONG ONE SIDE AND 8 ALONG THE OTHER. TO FIND TOTAL, MULTIPLY THESE TOGETHER 352
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- Tile mastic is the pre mixed glue that come in pails . Quart , gallon, and 3 1/2 gallon pails. Adhesive is used as a general term .. It can be a mastic, a thin set etc..Either will work for the suggestion I had given you about painting the green board to allow any adhesive to adhere.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- As has been said you need 60 tiles, however if there is cutting involved the experts advise adding a 10% breakage allowance so consider buying another 6 as spares.
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- The style of the tile (hey, that rhymes) is very similar to the style used in many of the stations in the NYC subway system (and probably other systems) over the years.
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- I merely retiled my kitchen floor and am interior the technique of doing the bathing room. Are you utilising the self stick type tiles? you do not could get rid of the sheet vinyl if there is not any injury to it. you would be suitable to place the back board for a sparkling floor for the tiles to stick to. while you're utilising the self stick tiles and don't choose to place the back board you additionally could make the tiles stick purchase utilising a tile glue purely a skinny layer will cause them to connect with the floor everlasting.
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- First-line brand:
First, the new Pearl Group: mainly in the mid-market positioning, has made the customer's recognition, the Group's crown beads, Samit, Gerees, Jin Chaoyang, Hui million, Louis modern, Monte Carlo, Bentley , And other brands and "Lippo" professional bathroom brand can be an economic brand
Second, the Mona Lisa Ceramics: Mona Lisa ceramics, ceramic industry, the leader of thin tile, as long as the mention of the sheet will be remembered Mona Lisa, thin plate of the preferred brand
Second, the new source of ceramics, the new Run into, Huiya ceramics, Hongyu ceramics and other medium brands
Alas ceramic brand too much, not one by one, you can check the Internet
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- Mosaic tiles perhaps? What was it made out of? Was it ceramic tile, vinyl tile, ?? EDIT: It sounds like a simple mosiac tile. They come in 12x12 with the mesh backing so that you can lay them on the wall without any back-buttering or so that you can cut them into smaller strips without having the rest fall apart. They do make thicker, stone tiles in this way too so maybe that was it.
- Q:How many tiles do I need?
- 4 x 4 = 16 divide by 4098 Then figure out if you have to buy a whole box or a 1/2 is ok for the remainder. Also you have to allow for grout. Figuring 1/8 so add 1/16 per tile. So your figure is really 4.0625 x 4.0625 or 16.5 divided by 4098 249 *******Hmmm Clayton.....9 per sq foot silly and you didn't deduct for the tub. Altho getting some for breakage is smart.
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range