|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- This okorder.com) where they also have tile at reasonable prices. If I were you, I would think about the long term benefits of each material you are using along with the space in which those materials are being used to aid in my final decision.
- Q:alternatives to wonderboard for tile?
- 1-1/4 thick of plywood. not osb or k3 board, but real plywood (2 layers 5/8th thick. then, when you lay your tile, use a polymer-modified thinset mortar, instead of a dry-set mortar. they have a powdered latex additive that helps it bond well to the plywood. of you look at the back of the bag it will tell you if it will stick to plywood.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General use of external walls, specifications 5CMx25CM
- Q:Home selection tiles, which brand to choose that good?
- This depends on your home budget, and what you care about. Is the brand or the price, or is it cost-effective? But you can go to Baidu under the tiles of the top ten brands, first understand the next brand and the corresponding price, you can also consider buy, cost is relatively high
- Q:Questions about laying slate tile?
- Others might disagree, but here's what I suggest: 1. I take up at least a few rows of tile at a time, carefully stacking them in order. 2. Layout should always be done using a center line. There are options for the installation: - If you carefully snap or draw lines for each row on the Durorock and do not use spacers you can start wherever you want, for example against a far wall so that you don't work your way into a corner. - If you only use a center line and rely upon spacers, then you need to start at the center. Tiles tend to drift from each other slightly when you install using spacers, so if you start in the center and work in both directions the net drift toward the edge will be half as much as it would if you work from one edge all the way to the other. - I always draw lines for each row when I do a diagonal installation. I install the longest row first and the work away from it toward the opposite corners. 3. Once I mix a batch of thinset, I don't want to fuss much with tile thickness. So before I even lay the slate tiles out on the floor I sort them from thickest to thinnest. Individual tiles often vary in thickness from one corner to the other; others might have consistent thickness but be dished (not flat). These tiles are candidates to be cut for edge pieces, or they might not be worth using at all. Anyway, I layout the tiles from thickest on one side of the room to thinnest on the other and only need to butter a thin corner of that occasional irregular tile that is pretty enough to be worth the hassle. 4. See my answer to 2.
- Q:What is the best material to use for a tile shower?
- The tile isn't as important as what the tiles are mounted to. Make sure you use material specific for wet areas. as for which one to use, it would depend on which one you like, and can afford. I like the looks of bigger tiles, but would much rather install smaller tiles. Bigger tiles can be a pain when it comes to making difficult cuts.
- Q:How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- If you do not plan on replacing the old baseboard with new, then you should gently remove it using a small pry bar and mallet. If you can't find the pry bar, a flat head screwdriver works alright.. Once you have pulled it away from the wall you might need to remove the nails to get it off without damage. If your tile has been on there since the beginning of time, you might have a little trouble removing it as back then the mastic used was quite different then what is used now. It really stuck! I am guessing you are talking about ceramic and not linoleum or vinyl tile. You can get a long handled scraper at just about any hardware store and they don't cost that much. That will save you allot of time. If you do not plan on saving the tiles, a 8 lb . sledge hammer will do the job of loosening the tiles from the floor but please make sure you wear eye protection. Then just scrape them up as you go along. If your tiles are the vinyl ,peel stick, or linoleum a good hot hair dryer works to soften the adhesive allowing you to scrape up the tiles. I'm sure a professional would recommend a heat gun though. I have removed and replaced both types and just to let you know it is not a easy or fun job. Wear rubber gloves if you can and keep a bottle of baby oil close by just in case you get the mastic on your hands.
- Q:has anyone used tile tattoos, stickers or decals?
- We had our whole kitchen wall covered with white glossy tiles when we purchased it and as my Mother said it looks like a Hospital wall. We looked around and found some hand painted colorful tiles and also others with different styles of prints baked onto them. By removing several tiles and carefully replacing them with the newer ones then grouting them, it brought the room to life. If the house is rented or leased I don't think it would be wise to do what we did unless you get the OK from the owner etc. Certain transfers and decals would look OK and can easily be removed if and when you need to. Dampen them and they can be scraped off carefully with a Razor Blade scraper gently leaving no residue after wards. If they do just clean it off with metho or similar etc.
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:Doing Tile Work Procedures?
- Thinset is one type of adhesive. You use white for light tile and grey for dark tile. If you get it be sure to get the dry type and not the premixed. The grout goes on after the tile has been installed for 24 hours. It sealls the spaces between the tile. There are two types one has sand in it the other doesn't. You use the sand type if the spaces between the tiles are more than 1/8. The other type doesn't have sand and is used for tiles that are close together like marble and granite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range