|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- This is not a completelt difficult manual labor type of job. I'd say its a bit easier than working constrution or other labor jobs. My father owns a construction company and I've seen a hand of woman work for him with little or no problems. You can be anything you want, as long as you work hard and are dedicated to it. There's no reason you cannot set tiles as a living just becayse you are a woman. In fact, woman tend to do well with fields that require thinking and setting things up. I think this job could probably suit you very well. I wish you the best! And good luck :)
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Usually tile, but it depends on the type of tile. A high grade, through body porcelain tile with rectified edges will cost a LOT more than say a low grade ceramic 12 x 12. You can find a great porcelain tile at like Home Depot in an 18x18 size for pretty inexpensive. Just don't have them install because they'll charge you double what any handyman would. Wood can be high or low grade as well. Laminate flooring has come a long way and is much more durable than wood, as long as you find one that looks good. They actually have a better PSI (pounds per square inch, which tells you the weight it can withstand) than wood and they don't scratch near as easy. There are some higher grade (and very expensive) woods out there that are pretty durable (don't scratch easily). If you buy wood flooring, go for Anderson, they have a great reputation and terrific construction technology. Oak is the cheapest wood, then maple, then anything else. I love the look of light maple or dark oak.
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- In UK £10/m2 + cuts for labour only is a fair price and you supply everything for the job!
- Q:White Tiles With Grey Spots?
- Tile won t stain under normal circumstances so I suspect the glaze is a bit worn off rt in front of the fridge.. That can be a wet spot that will dry eventually or stain the tile body in which you have no choice but to r and r the tile(s).. GL
- Q:Can floor tile be reused?
- You could use this again if you want. The biggest thing is the thinset mortar on the backs and grout on the edges. If the mortar on the back is uniform, there's not much problem, but it will add to the overall height of the floor. You will also need to pay attention when re-installing to keep your top surface uniform (flat so that you don't have raised or low corners). As for grout on the sides, it can be removed painstakingly using some ceramic tile nippers. If there's a lot on the surface of the tile, it may be hard to get it cleaned effectively so that all looks good. Bottom line, you can reuse it. However, there could be a lot of labor involved in getting it ready for installing it. Unless it was really special, I'd look for something new - especially if you're going to install it in a large area.
- Q:Can I stain a Ceramic tile floor?????
- No you cannot paint it. 2 options. 1 tear it up and replace it with whatever you think needs no maintenance(concrete ). or 2 , try washing the floor with T.S.P. , then rinse it and seal the tiles with a quality sealer. You still have to wash the floor at least once a week . But it will all ways look as good as you want.
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- take the original tile off. Do not tile on the plywood. You have to put backerboard on top of the plywood, then you apply the tile to the backerboard. So it goes plywood....then backerboard .....then tile. It's easy, but also make sure your tiles are properly sealed. You can get water spots and stains on your tile that won't come out if they are not sealed. Good luck, don't be intimidated as it's fairly easy, just time consuming and messy. go to one of those free homedepot classes if you are not sure. They are 10 minutes and informative
- Q:Laying tile?
- I answered a similar question to this a couple of weeks ago. I just put in approximately 300 sq feet of ceramic tile in new construction. Using 5/16 cement board screwed to sub floor. The finished height is approximately 3/4. This includes the cement board, thinset mortar and tile. There are multiple ways of increasing the thickness, like put layer of thinset down before installing cement board (adds approx 1/8) or use multiple layers of cement board you can get it from 1/4 to 3/4. Use more or less thin set under tile. Best to measure the thickness of tile and cement backer board. Then add in 1/8 to 1/4 inch for thin set to get approx thickness.
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- It’s a pain but a stiff scrub brush with hot water and a small amount of soap will get the dirt out. The problem is that you have to do it every week because the groves collect dirt. But don’t use too much soap because when you use the scrub brush you will end up with too many bubbles!
- Q:Wood or Tile Floors for Kitchen?
- Ceramic tile. It will take the traffic better, wood is prone to water damage Tile cleans much easier than wood and will take moppings where wood you should never mop( water can damage it). Grout, when you seal it,cleans easy. Wood looks great other places and add value to a house ( ceramic does to) but not in a high traffic water prone area such as the kitchen. Much more maintenance than ceramic. Wood will cost a bit less butt ceramic will installed properly will last a life time with out having to be refinished.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range