|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Ceramic or porcelain tile? ?
- The colour goes through porceline tile and not ceramic. I have both kinds in my home. I paid $3.50 a square foot to have mine installed by the flooring store I purchased them from. This way you get a guarantee if they are done by their installers. I am in Ontario Canada, and had mine done last summer. My concern (as I have them at my entrance way) was how slippery they were when wet. Keep that in mind if you will be placing them at an entrance. (we have rainy and snowy weather here). Solid colours will show everything...dark shows dust and hair...light shows dirt and hair (we have animals). I have infloor heating under mine but if you do not, they will be cold on your feet...something else to think about.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- Cut okorder.com/
- Q:how much does a roof tile weigh?
- I'm not certain what the dimensions of a 'standard terracotta' tile that you mention are but... we have a Spanish style roof, utilizing what is called Spanish Mission Tile, in which the tiles are semicircular in cross section and about 6 inches wide, by about 20 inches long. It is the type of tile that requires one column of tile INVERTED with the concave face upward, and the next column [on both sides] with the concave side down covering the edges of the adjacent up-curved tiles. The Mission tiles are NOT the kind in which one tile provides both the under' and over'' portion in a single tile. Our Mission tiles weigh 5 pounds each and we have 3,500 on our roof which totals out to roughly 17,500 pounds on a house of about 2,000 sqft. We [My father, Mother, myself (12 yoa), and my brother (8 yoa)] installed this roof ourselves back in 1954 and although it wasn't complicated, it was a whole lot of hard work. It took us almost an entire summer to do it. You may be able to get more info from the manufacturer from who we buy replacement tiles. It is the D'hannis [Sp?] tile company located at Hondo, Texas, which is west of San Antonio.
- Q:Why are my ceramic floor tiles breaking up?
- could be your floor is not level you can test it yourself just get a leveler and test the areas that are cracking. The only other thing I can think of is the termites ate a hole and there is too much moister coming into the house and causing the tiles to crack. I doubt its because of the tiles or the job otherwise something would have happened sooner. But get someone out there to check for termites hope that helps good luck.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:What type of putty would i use on tiles?
- Silly putty works best in my opinion...
- Q:to TILE or NOT to tile....?
- I'm a huge fan of bathroom tile and I don't even have children but I'm putting it in my home. Bigger squares look much more modern than the older two color small squares do. Go with shiny white! Then the top half of the room can pop with as much color as you like!
- Q:Tile question?
- dont go without grout, use a minimum of 1/16 inch space. for this small of a grout space, you must use unsanded grout........
- Q:what is vitrified tiles?
- Tiles with a glazed surface, just like white bathroom tiles. vitrifiy - convert into glass/like substance.
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range