|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- Kudos to William After installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and hundreds of gallons of grout, I so want to not offend you; but the WIPE process probably should have been more resolute on your part. Grout is Mortar/Cement essentially, and when doing tile grouting; the sponging might often be considered as a 3 stage process. Barely moist immediately after application; then as the grout sets, the sponging can increase in how wet you work it. The final result is often just DUST that can easily be wiped away. The issue should have been easy to relate to; as most tile has compressed edges; designed to allow wiping, but not strictly grouting flush with the tile face. In your case, and again; no offense; it seems it's beyond those stages. I guess I'm also curious as to the type of sponge you used. Knowledge is something we so often gain AFTER we NEED it. Certainly you'll have to use abrasives, and possibly a rounded paint knife blade or dinner knife. Nylon/woven scrubbers will likely be ineffective. With care; and if the tile is decent; scraping at the grout shouldn't scratch the tile; to any extreme. The deeper truth however; is that it may never look as it should; and almost as if the grout is squeezed out or bleeding onto the tile face. I do wish you well. Steven Wolf
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
From: Foshan Tao Yi of Electrical and Mechanical
- Q:How to install ceramic tile in a kitchen?
- you will need a tile saw maybe from Chicago freight.
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:Tiled map in Java Game?
- That's the most efficient way to do it. You use math to calculate positions, so the tiles are virtual. Unless you really need to draw tiles with boundaries, don't show them (like the original Warcraft game). Perform all of your calculations like movement and clicks-to-tile conversions based on pixel location. This is far more efficient that trying to do it with lots of actual Java subpanels merged together. But, note that it's a lot of work and you have to carefully work out your calculations to make sure your clicks are aligned correctly. One mistake I made with a hex map once was I used doubles and I casted them to integers too early, and the slight different (by losing percentage) threw all my calculations off slightly. The trick is to create your background image tiles so that they blend seamlessly together on all sides. That will take a LOT of effort.
- Q:I have a tile problem!!!!!!!?
- your best bet is to replace the tile, when they are broke or chipped the edges are sharp and can cut. It would look tacky to try to fit a piece in where the piece broke. I don't know how old your tile is but if you cant find a piece like the others I suggest. to remove 3-4 other tiles and replace them with white so that way is looks like it was suppose to be that way. to remove the old tile take a chisel and lightly tap on the tile until it breaks and the entire piece is out. use an adhesive for tiles and smear a little where the tile is to go, also back butter (spread evenly on the back of tiles) and apply the tiles where needed. Allow for 24 hrs the tiles to remain untouched, then grout and allow to dry for another 24 hours. After finished drying spray a cloth with a cheap furniture polish to protect it.
- Q:Questions about tiles?
- You should use special green board for the shower. It is water resistant not water proof. This gives the best base for the tiles. You should leave the adhesive set up totally before grouting because the gases that are in the glue need a place to go. This includes thin set mortar because of the water vapor it out gases. Good luck
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- Not totally sure what you are asking. I have applied square tiles in a diamond pattern. Be sure to get a wet tile saw to cut the tiles diagonally in half, as this will do a much neater job and make things easy for you. It really wasn't that difficult, lay out your pattern on the floor to get an idea how many cuts you need to make. Use those plastic spacers to ensure uniform spacings between tiles and then just have fun with it. It was a project that I enjoyed and it brought instant enhancements to the kitchen.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:granite flooring over tile?
- if you are talking about stick on vinyl tiles then yes. Ceramic tiles, no, unless you put something on it to level out all the grout seams. Seems to me it would be easier to get the tile up and start at the bottom. It might also cause your floor level to be higher than in adjoining rooms, never a good look.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range