|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- it isn't really as easy as you'd think. 1. create a background 2.make sure to check the box labeled Use as tile set 3.open up the room you want the tiles to appear in 4.there should be some tabs below the upper left corner 5.click on Tiles 6.under the big gray blank space(wich is just below the tabs) there should be a place to select the tile you want to use 7.after selecting the tile the gray empty space should show the tile. 8.click in the room on the spot you want the tile. remember, tiles are basicly drawings. so objects sometimes go over or under them. experiment with the layers to solve this :)
- Q:Two tiles came off in the bathroom...?
- stick the tiles back together and back on the wall it will be like a jigsaw puzzle-so cool!
- Q:What tile layout do you like best? Pics included?
- If it have been my kitchen, i might circulate with a million'x1' easy impartial tile on the floor, lighter impartial colour on the partitions and are available across a different back splash. you're able to additionally come across a kitchen rug to verify the back splash to furnish it some continuity. i might additionally possibly circulate impartial colour with the counter tops. i might use impartial colorations basically with the aid of fact the brown interior the cabinets is amazingly solid. or... you circulate paint the cabinets white that may not basically brighten the kitchen altogether, yet in addition supply you a sparkling slate to apply regardless of colour on the partitions or counter tops. If I have been going this course then white cabinets, blueish-gray granite counter tops that incorporates backsplash, a million'x1' easy impartial tile with a rug matching the counter tops. Then knock it out with an extremely solid colour on the wall which includes a purple. The partitions are the least of your concerns considering you are able to continually repaint. desire this permits!
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:grouting ceramic tile?
- Use white vinegar and a scotch bright pad.
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- Trying to save the tile is a lost cause. You'll end up breaking them. The good thing about tile, if done right, it is forever. The bad thing about tile, it is forever, until you decide to replace it.. Double edged sword.
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- In my younger days when living in S. Cal. I always had ceramic tile everything and I really got sick of it!!! there's no way I would use a toothbrush again to get the grit and grime out from between those tiles. Tiles get old very fast.
- Q:How do I make old tile look shiny?
- You could try to re-seal the tile. Is your tile glazed? Glazed tiles should never need to be sealed, as the glaze is the sealer. Do a water test first to see if your tile is soaking up water. Put a little water on the tile if it turns dark, then your tile needs to be re-sealed. If you just want to make it shiny, you can try a topical sealer. Your local tile/flooring store should be able to help you pick the best one. There is also something called a 'wear layer' which is an acrylic floor finish that helps to keep you from wearing through the sealer. Again, your local tile store can help you with this step.
- Q:How are you at tiling equations?
- Ok so ignore your center line it does not matter here your tiles are 4.25, your grout lines are .25 and you are trying to get the tile and grout lines into a space that is 59 so if you take 13 tiles you get 55.25 for those tiles you will have 12 standard .25 grout lines totaling 3 giving you a total of 58.25 now from here what I would do instead of adding grout line and caulking on each end is form an L with the next wall (assuming you have 3 walls to tile to enclose the shower) because a standard wall tile is about .25 thick this would give you an 1/8 bead of caulk in each corner. Make sense?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range