|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
Sunshine 600x600mm Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:removing rug and installing tile?
- I just did this in my bathroom. After I ripped out the carpet, I had to pull out the tack strips staples. That was work, but easy. Since I have just sub flooring, I cleaned it well. I used peel stick in a slate design, but to make sure it stuck, I used a spread on sheet linoleum glue from armstrong. Works like a contact cement. I spread a thin layer on the subfloor layed the tiles over that. Looks great they aren't going anywhere. If you take your time it's very doable.
- Q:I have some questions about tile.?
- The concern is that you've already sealed the tile job. You can still get the residue off, but if you sealed the residue onto the tile, it's going to be more difficult. Go to a building supply store (like Lowe's or Home Depot or Sears hardware) and get a cleaner for grout that contains phosphoric acid. It works really well on grout residue. It works better if you attach the problem within 10 days of the grout job. If that doesn't seam to work, try some wax remover on the tile to remove the sealer. Then use the phosphoric acid. Then, you'll have to reseal. Finally if none of that works, you may have to resort to muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid) which is not fun to play with and can be dangerous. Follow the instruction and warnings carefully. Good luck
- Q:Ceramic tile or concrete under linoleum?
- You are better off ripping out the tiles first. If you really want to lay the hardwood over the tiles, first lay down 3/4 plywood so you have something to staple the new floor to. The ply is glued down with PL, and then screwed into the tiles/sub floor. You will need to pre drill with a masonary bit, and screw in every 12 inches. Seems like more work than ripping the tiles out. And adds an extra 3/4 + tile height + hardwood - how will that transition to other rooms for other information you can check my source site
- Q:Has anyone installed carpet tile?
- The okorder.com for eco-friendly home decor products and tips!
- Q:can tile be glued to formica?
- I have done it and it was over 7 years ago and no problems at all. I even stand on the counter sometimes. First you will need to sand the formica with a coarse sandpaper followed by 2 coats of oil-based Kilz-It. When that it dry you are ready to thinset and lay your tiles.
- Q:Bathroom tiling.?
- My very strong opinion on this matter is to go to Lowe's or HD during a weekday morning, when they're not too busy. Get a handy-dandy little book so you have it with you as you go. Ask the cute lil helper at the store to help you with all you will need. Yes, you will need to seal the grout - they can find the best sealer, the best grout, the whole nine yards. Good luck on your project
- Q:Are bathroom floor tiles the same as bathroom wall tiles?
- In some cases, the real difference is: floor tiles are stronger. You don't have to walk on walls, you walk on the floor, they are usually much stronger.
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- The best way to lay it would... measure from floor to ceiling lets say that its 8 ft. if the tile you are using is 12in then you know that you wild need 8 tiles from floor to ceiling. but you have to add 1/4in gap in the tile or what ever size gap you pick. so with 8 tiles 12ins plus 8 gaps (not counting the top and bottom gaps) you will have an extra 2ins that you have to figure for. It would look really bad if you had to cut the top tile to fit cutting the bottom tile will look much nicer. So the best way to do it is use a spinning laser level to find 2 ins off the floor and mark with black lines. Use nails to hold up your til to that line. Start laying the tile up form that line. Uses spacers to get the gap you would like. side note is that tiles are not all 12 by 12ins some can be as much as 1/4 bigger or smaller than that so if you get a tile like that use a nail instead of a spacer to fit the gap so all the tile are even. your eyes won't see a thiner gap but they will see tiles that aren't even. once you get to the top adjust the spaces to make all the tile nice and even at the top. once your done and the thin set is dry remove the nails holding the bottom tile in place and cut the bottom tile to the size you need. you can't really use the floor as a guild goin up cuz most bathroom floors are slopped and some sides are Higher that others and that will mess you up in you start from the floor up. hope this helps
- Q:Screws in Ceramic tile?
- Drill a hole using a masonry bit. THen use a hinged wall anchor to hold the towel hool securely on the wall!Installing a towel bar or toilet-paper holder often requires drilling through glazed ceramic tile, which is no easy task. Use a carbide-tipped masonry bit; regular twist-drill bits can't cut through the fire-hardened glaze. You'll also need to keep the bit from slipping off the glossy surface. The secret: Put two strips of masking tape onto the tile in an X pattern. Then drill through the tape — ou'll feel the bit grind as it goes through the glazing. Drill through the tile and into the drywall or backer board. Just be sure to lighten pressure at the end to ensure a clean hole at the rear of the drywall or backer board to accommodate a hollow-wall fastener.
- Q:Do you hang a bathroom sink over tile? Or cut the tile to fit around it?
- Hanging Sink
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range