1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Uage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil Specifications:
Pattern: Stucco Orange Peel pattern
Here is our products specification for your reference:
01) Alloy: A1100, A8011 etc
02) Aluminum thickness: 0.25mm~0.70mm
03) Aluminum standard width: 1200mm,1000mm, 760mm...
04) Coil's standard diameter: 1200mm
Interior diameter: 505mm hard paper core
05) Weight: 1.5-2.0/coil
06) 16coils for 1*20FT container and about 27Tons in total
06) Embossed POLYESTER color coating or Embossed mill finish
07) Outer packing: export standard, wooden plate.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum Foil Safety
- Q:What are the main causes of aluminum strip rolling?
- What's the thickness of the problem? What's the width? How many rolling passes do you have?
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Al + Cl2 --- AlCl3 aluminum trichloride is an important substance used in several organic chemical reactions of indistrial importance. It is what is called a Lewis acid, something you will get to. Possibly gallium, just below it in the periodic table.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- As mentioned, there is a coating on the inside of the can that prevents the drink from coming into contact with the can. You won't be getting any aluminum, HOWEVER in that coating is a chemical called BPA. This chemical has been shown to affect the body's hormonal systems and can affect the birth of future children, even if one is not presently pregnant. It has recently been declared a toxic substance in Canada and other countries seem to be slowly following suit in declaring it as such. This chemical is used because it is cheap. Governments tend to be very hesitant banning things that are harmful if they affect the way corporations can make money. I try to avoid cans for this very reason. When you drink from them you'll be getting trace amounts of this chemical. Trace amounts over time add up in the body, especially with this chemical.
- Q:why is aluminum oxide used more frequently than silicon carbide as an abrasive?
- It may well be cheaper. Making silicon carbide is fairly energy intensive.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:Oakley Aluminum Sunglasses?
- There are several in aluminum, but do not meet your criteria of interchangeable lenses. The LIV and the Crosshair S are both aluminum, but they do not have interchangable lenses (in the case of the LIV, in the case of the Crosshair S, the lens swap takes a bit of work and replacement lenses are not readily available). If you can, go with one of the unisex styles that are titanium. Oakley O-luminum (Oakley's special Aluminum Alloy) bends rather easily and doesn't return very well. I have 6 pairs of Crosshair sunglasses (the larger size, not the S), so I can attest to the nature of O-luminum. X-metal glasses are what you should be looking at. X-metal is Oakley's proprietary blend of Titanium alloy and are extremely durable. The Juliet and the X- Squared are the current models. Replacement lenses are readily available AND they're fairly easy to swap out (you'll need T6 screwdriver). The titanium frames are super tough. Juliet's fit medium faces. X-squared fit medium/large faces. If you're looking for a great combination of durability, light weight, and interchangeable lenses that change with no tool- look at the Flak Jacket. They are unisex, as are all the Oakley glasses that are not marked women's. Although they look like plastic, these are not. They are made from O-Matter This is a nylon based material that is flexible and allows glasses like the Flak Jacket to be run over by steam roller and still be worn. Lenses swap out in less than 30 seconds and there are a ton of colors to choose from. These are from the sport line. HTH D
- Q:Anybody in Erode who does the aluminium anodising? (Aluminum anodizing or extrusion?)?
- KSR Agency Products Services Aluminum AnodisingAluminum ExtrusionsArchitectural GlassesBus BarComposite Panels Elevation Glass FittingsFalse CeilingHeat Sink Sections About Us KSR Agency is well-known, veteran-owned business enterprise. Our company is a promising manufacturer and supplier of wide range of Aluminum Extrusion channels and Anodizing Aluminum that includes the following products o Glass Fittings for Elevation o Bus Bars o Heat Sink Sections o Aluminum Extrusions o Architectural Glasses o False ceiling o Partitions o Composite Panels Our Anodizing methodologies: o Type I - Chromic Acid Anodize o Type II - Sulphuric Acid Anodize o Type III - Hard Anodize o Class 1 - Non-dyed o Class 2 - Dyed Our range of products has huge demand and widely accepted by many people all across for their outstanding features and are available in various patterns, designs, sizes, shapes. We use the best grade raw material and advanced methods of production in the process of manufacturing these products. Our products meet the international standards in quality that assures excellent performance in usage and customized as per the clients' specification and necessity. We deliver the orders within a stipulated time frame. Contact Details KSR Agency No. 45, Mudali Thottam, Bharathi Nagar, Sulai, Chittode Road, Erode - 638004, Tamil Nadu, India Mr. Sendhil Kumar +(91)-9739956109 Mr. Rajendran +(91)-9842876614
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range