1.General Information of Can End/Tab Stock
CAN END/TAB STOCK is between 0.235 mm and 0.355mm in thickness with clear paint or golden color paint. Paint is usually from VALSPAR OR PPG and lubrication can be done.
2.Features of Can End/Tab Stock:
CNBM produces aluminum coils which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3.The main producing procedure of Can End/Tab Stock:
4. Specification of Can End/Tab Stock
AA5052, AA5182, AA3004, AA3104
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
- Q:question about aluminum recycling processes?
- Aluminium recycling is the process by which scrap aluminium can be reused in products after its initial production. The process involves simply re-melting the metal, which is far less expensive and energy intensive than creating new aluminium through the electrolysis of aluminium oxide (Al2O3), which must first be mined from bauxite ore and then refined using the Bayer process.
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- 518 okorder.com/
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:Can you put aluminum foil in the oven?
- Tell me. Why would they make a muffin pan (disposbale) that Cannot go into the oven? Think about this. Those are all disposbale Bake Ware. The pan will not melt but it is not very sturdy and putting a sheet tray under it will help preent spills. You can also put aluminion foil from the roll in the oven.
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Well, you start with an aluminum rich rock (cheaper to process). The raw ore after physical concentration (removal of secondary minerals) is reacted by an electrolytic process. This means that electricity is used to convert the aluminum ion in the raw rock into the metal aluminum. Sort of like the reverse of a battery, to keep things simple. Aluminum smelters tend to be set up in places with cheap electricity, because the process uses a LOT of electricity. That is why there are several up here in quebec, we have cheap hydro electricity and the government gives decent deals to the smelters on top of the already low market price. Do a search on aluminum smelting to find out more. Not sure what your level of knowledge is so not sure how much you will understand.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum cookware?
- Plastic! High temperature plastic! The inside is coated with Teflon a high temp polymer and the outside is aluminum foil. Take the cookware, tip it upside down and spray it with Rustoleum copper tone and presto, you have the cooper bottom like Revere Wear. When you are done after being careful to cook only low temp foods, throw it away thus eliminating the chores of doing dishes and practicing going green with no water used. Oh, by the way, the name of this cookware is Flash-in-The Pan!
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, is in food products?
- Sodium aluminum phosphate is an ingredient in baking powder, which is used as a leavening agent (creates the holes / airspaces) in products like waffles, pancakes, cakes, breads. Only a small amount is used, so I'm not personally worried about the amount--I don't eat things like pancakes, waffles, cakes very often. Most breads tend to use yeast as the leavening agent, which means they do not use baking powder. I suppose waffles, pancakes, and cakes could be made with yeast as a leavening agent, but it would be a more time consuming (and complicated) process. (Iirc, some pancakes are made with sourdough, which uses yeast as a leavening agent.) By the way, making your own pancakes or waffles at home does not solve the problem unless you eliminate baking powder and use yeast instead. I've never heard of phosphorus paint, or a danger from it--the one I remember is lead paint and the dangers from it. Maybe I'm just getting old and not keeping up with all the latest hazards. To conclude, I'm not worried about the small amounts of sodium aluminum phosphate that I may get from eating products made with baking powder. Maybe if I ate large stacks of pancakes every day, I'd be more concerned, but I think the bigger concern in that case would be a lack of variety (and various trace nutrients)in my diet.
- Q:can aluminum foil get rid of static electricity?
- No, okorder.com/
- Q:Balanced Chemical Equation for Aluminum and Cobalt?
- That's pretty sparse. Perhaps the question is referring to a single replacement reaction. Aluminum is above cobalt in the activity series, which allows us to predict that aluminum metal will reduce cobalt ions, while aluminum is oxidized. This occurs as long as there is an ion present which will react with the aluminum oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. This passivating Al2O3 layer keeps aluminum metal from reacting. The presence of chloride ions will break down the passivating layer allowing the aluminum metal below to react. Al2O3(s) + 6H+ + 8Cl- -- 2[AlCl4]- + 3H2O(l) 2Al(s) + 3Co2+ -- 2Al3+ + 3Co(s)
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range