l Product Introduction
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is widely used in manufacturing aluminum thin sheet and aluminum foil. It is suitable for further machining with original standard quality. It is easy to be controlled and be manufactured to according to requirements.
l Product Specification:
Color Coated Aluminum Coil
As to code RAL
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards,fascias and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material,thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- Aluminum alloy designations are described by a 4-digit index system. The first digit indicates the alloy group according to the major alloying elements. 1XXX - 99% Al with no major alloying element. 2XXX – copper 3XXX – Manganese 4XXX – Silicon 5XXX – Magnesium and silicon 7XXX – Zinc 8XXX – other element Experimental alloy designations have an “X” prefix Aluminum temper designations (suffixes) describe heat-treatable and non heat-treatable alloys.
- Q:why is aluminum oxide used more frequently than silicon carbide as an abrasive?
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Aluminium (Al) foil is bad for packaging because some of the Al will be absorbed by the food and too much Al is toxic. Instead of Al cooking vessels you should use stainless steel vessels because some Al will end up in your food from the Al containers or vessels. If you conduct a search for Aluminium (OR Al) poisoning you should learn more. A search for aluminium (OR Al) + toxic dose (OR amount) may also be useful.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:Which female deodorant doesn't have aluminum? ?
- Deodorant with aluminum also causes breast cancer. I use Toms of Maine deodorant, which is aluminum-free.
- Q:welding steel near aluminum?
- Drill out the stud, extract the broken stud, refresh the threads and install a new stud. You'll ruin the head if you attempt to weld.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- When okorder.com/... Aluminum melts at about 1200 F. Silver at about 1700 F. So this would work fine. You would need a Kiln to heat the investment up to these temps - in a pinch a ceramic kiln would work. If you don't get all the moisture out the mold could explode from steam pressure - be careful - read some books or visit some backyard casting sites. Aluminum is also cast using sand casting techniques.Good luck.
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart? I don't know, I see a metal is a metal. I understand that a bike shop bike has better service and the bike has better components. Yet I just feel the frame of a $500 bike store bike and a $100 bike from Walmart using aluminum is the same. It's like people charging $100 for audio/video...
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- Aluminium is an alloy not a metal.
- Q:What are the main causes of aluminum strip rolling?
- Different thickness analysis is not the same, is curly after the thickness of the upper rib, or out of the roll can be visual?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range