1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- Aluminum Iodide is AlI3 - one aluminum atom bonded to three Iodine atoms. Look up the atomic weight of Aluminum. Look up the atomic weight of Iodine. Al / 43.7g =3 X Iodine / mass Mass of Iodine required = 43.7 X Atomic weight of Iodine X 3 / Atomic weight of Aluminum
- Q:Calculate the resistance of aluminium cable of length 1o km and diameter 2mm?
- Let ρ be the resistivity of the aluminum cable, A the cross sectional area of the cable and l the cable's length. The resistance R of the aluminum cable is now given by: R = ρ·l / A = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·r²) = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·(1·10^-3)²) = 85.9 Ω I guess the tricky part is remembering: R = ρ·l / A but when you realize how intuitive this equation is you don't have to memorize it. The resistance R is proportional to the resistivity ρ, so we must have the following in our equation: R = ρ·k , where k is some value governed by the dimensions of the cable! It is logical that the resistance is also proportional to the wires length l. This is logical when you realize that the longer the wire the more obstacles the electrons will have to pass by! Now we have that: R = ρ·l·c , where c is another value governed now by the cross sectional area (only dimensional property left). If we think of the wire as a highway with cars instead of electrons we realize that there is less resistance (higher speed) when the highway has many lanes and is very broad. From this we realize that the greater the cross sectional area the smaller the resistance. R must therefore be inversely proportional to A. We now have: R = ρ·l / A I hope there are no mistakes here :P
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Baidu, Inc., a China military there, here not to send.
- Q:recycling aluminum cans?
- yes they won't care about dirt
- Q:Could someone please explain what this means about aluminum cans?
- Aluminum cans are made of energy so there is as much energy in the can as in half a can of gasoline.
- Q:Classification of aluminium rolls for aluminium rolls
- On behalf of 6061, mainly contains two elements of magnesium and silicon, so it focuses on the advantages of the 4000 series and the 5000 series, and the 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging product, which is suitable for applications with high corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The plate: cold rolled hot-rolled plate hot rolling plate, color steel plate roll roll coating color coated plateThe coating: hot galvanized coil electro galvanized coil heat tinplate tinplate chrome plate roll roll roll plastic composite steel plate other coated steel tinplate volume
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- While I have not built a john boat of aluminum, I have built or fabricated a lot of other things. If this were my project, and as it is the scoop you are talking about, not the tunnel itself. Aluminum is one of the most expansive metals, and I do not see you being able to seal a fiberglass/aluminum interface with much promise of it holding long term. I would fabricate or mold a new one of aluminum so it would have the same expansion rate as the metal around it. Electrolysis is not an issue, but I think the thermal expansion difference would be on the seals. good luck on your project, sounds fun.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Aluminum cookware/products that are in good condition aren't really a safety issue. That said, I'd be concerned about the birds chewing on the pie tin. Some of those tins can contain zinc which is very toxic to birds. I would suggest using something else just in case.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range