1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:Hi i need to know what will happen to the impact strength of aluminum 2024 reinforced with Silicon carbide is treated to cryogenic temperature (nearly -200C). Will impact strength increase or decrease. Also will the impact strength vary with respect to the percentage of Silicon carbide.
- Aluminum 2024 doesn't have a transition temperature, it absorbs about 18n-m impact strength (via charpy tests I ran three weeks ago at my College course). This was constant between -150?C to +150°C (liquid nitrogen to a furnace). This excerpt from wiki: Cutting tools In 1982 at the Oak Ridge National Laboratories, George Wei, Terry Tiegs, and Paul Becher discovered a composite of aluminium oxide and silicon carbide whiskers. This material proved to be exceptionally strong. Development of this laboratory-produced composite to a commercial product took only three years. In 1985, the first commercial cutting tools made from this alumina and silicon carbide whisker-reinforced composite were introduced by the Advanced Composite Materials Corporation (ACMC) and Greenleaf Corporation. Leads me to believe it depends on how you mix the material in would make a difference. Silicon Carbide and aluminum make very strong tools, but would make it more brittle. The ceramic in a metallic crystal lattice (metal is a crystalline structure) would allow more voids to coalesce leading to a brittle fracture, but the initial strength would be improved because of substitution dislocations in the crystal structure (it would be more rigid, stronger, but more prone to sudden failure). Silicon carbide has low thermal expansion coefficient compared to aluminum also so when it gets really cold the aluminum would contract around the particles increasing the strength, but again, reducing ductility and causing fractures to occur more rapidly. Anyways, very interesting, you should do a bit of research on your own after this as I gave you some good places to work from (and I'm sure plenty of words to look up ;D )
- Q:I am wondering if a deodorant made with aluminum silicate is safer than one with aluminum salt.
- aluminum silicates have been used in deodorants for years. there was a time when it was thought that the Al in the deodorants was causing alzheimers but that has been shown to be wrong. if there are other dangers to the silicates, we haven't found them or they aren't that bad
- Q:which metal is very common today and which one will be most common in future. steel or aluminum
- I'd say it's about even now. Each metal has its advantages and disadvantages. Al is lighter than Fe so it's favored in transportation; even though Al is more expensive than Fe it pays in fuel savings. Al replaced Fe in cans because we can taste Fe more easily. In the future look for composites to obsolete both metals.
- Q:I have a broken exhaust stud in my engine head. I have an aluminum head but the stud is steel. The stud broke a little below the surface. I want to mig weld a washer to the stud, but will the weld stick to the aluminum or will it blow a big hole in the head? I will only be using a little 110 mig welder.will I be okay or will that lead to more problems?
- Drill out the stud, extract the broken stud, refresh the threads and install a new stud. You'll ruin the head if you attempt to weld.
- Q:Almost every restaraunt uses aluminium foils and polyehylene for packing foods - that you carry to home.How safe is this ?For how long would the temperature be mainitained ?and within what time if consumed and is it safe ?
- yes! its completely safe. well untill the food gets rotten its safe to consume food covered in aluminium foil.It doesnt spoil food and it does keep the food hot depending on te temperature of food and the weather outside.
- Q:Hey! I have an Aluminum MacBook (2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 9400m graphics processor), and I'm wondering whether it's worth updating to the new 2011 13 MacBook Pro. I'm mainly looking for two things: 1. What would be the difference between the 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, and the 2.3 GHz i5, and 2. What would be the difference between the 9400m and the HD 3000 Graphics?Thanks! :)
- The macpro is the better machine, but for most people the difference would be negligible. your aluminum is still MORE than good enough for almost all people. What are you using it for? If you're into CAD, by all means upgrade. But if you're just surfing the net, save your money. HD3000 is actually worse graphics, but the rest of the machine is better EDIT: AGAIN, it depends on what you are using it for!!! Despite using additional details, you never once discussed how it is to be used. If you read the post, it says, for most people the difference would be negligible. IF your needs are resource intensive, you might need to replace it. If your needs are not resource intensive, you can save your money. For example, I don't need to buy a new car every year, I usually make it last 5-6 years. But my computing requirements are high enough where I replace my laptops every two years and desktops alternating years so I always have a machine that is less than a year old. MOST people squeeze 4 or more years out of a computer. If you are a general ed, humanities or undeclared your aluminum would suit you just fine thgouh your lower 2 years even though it is older. You could then get a new computer for your upper division. If you were a engineering or architecture student, I'd upgrade after first year courses, If you're in business or engineering, get a PC, if you're in architecture, journalism, music or design get a mac. Any other major, it really doesn't matter. Good luck in school!
- Q:Two days ago, my cocker spaniel ate most of a small aluminum bread pan--the disposable kind you can buy in the supermarket. The pieces I picked up when I discovered what he'd done were sharp, so I called the vet (right before closing), who recommended just keeping an eye on him for nausea, diarrhea, etc. The next morning I brought the dog and he showed no discomfort, but the vet put him on an antibiotic (esp. for gastric problems) just in case. It's been 48 hours, and the dog's still happy and eating and drinking, and when we go for a walk, his poo is fine (yep; I examine it!) ... if he's passed the aluminum, it must have been in the back yard when he was out on his own, and not on a walk. However, I'm still very anxious. At what point can I draw a sigh of relief? Thank you!
- my dog ( a 90 lb weimeraner ) has eaten alot of foil....I think he likes it ....dont worry. Of course consult your vet if you think anything is wrong. If he's eating ( and esp. drinking ) I'd say he's ok. They are amazing animals.
- Q:Foshan where there are high-quality aluminum and aluminum rolls for sale?
- Hexi Industrial Zone, Yanbu District, Nanhai District, Foshan
- Q:I have the Samp;W Mamp;P 15 rifle and was wondering if I should oil the exterior of the rifle. The receiver material is 7075 T6 Aluminum and the finish is Hard Coat Black Anodized (specifications on website). Any advice or tips are welcome! Thanks!
- Aluminium does not rust. The anodized finish protects the aluminium from oxidization. So no, oiling the finish is not necessary.
- Q:i have some questions about aluminum can recycling??:how much can you get from doing that??where can i take them in indianapolis, in???and what else could i recycle??its good for the earth and i need some money!! :) :D thanks!!! :)
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range