Stainless Steel Elbow 1/2 Inch 90
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16
to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6,
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:on victaulic piping installationwhat the can happen if the groove is too deep?
- GF is right to want to replace the furnace. A bad heat exchanger is a killer. I myself would have condemned the furnace and disabled it so you would not be able to use it. And I can do it by law. If you have any concern that the exchanger is bad have them prove it to you when they get it out. You can see if so ask. Now my take on all the high efficiency units out there in the world. Scam. Ask them what the replacement cost for a variable speed motor is installed. It may shock you and will this company be there when it goes out. The controls in that motor alone are sensitive and do have problems. They will come back.
- Q:Why do horses need shoes?
- Make absolutely sure it is bad, then advise the owner. If he doesn't replace it you should and then when you pay the rent take what it cost you off and give him the receipt for the new alarm with the difference in rent. Give him the old alarm not only so it can see that it is faulty, but as it is his.
- Q:Survey : Who is the dog and who is the fire hydrant?
- Go to this site / It has a whole list of sites that'll let you get to any site through a filter - and most are very new so will not yet be blocked by most filters. Not to mention all of them are very fast and reliable.
- Q:Poll: Have you ever worn a pair of safety goggles and laughed when you looked at yourself in a mirror?
- I am a fairly good 'home-defense' plumber and have redone both the supply and drain plumbing in two bathrooms in our present house - all code-compliant and properly inspected. The supply-side, using Pex shark-fittings from a good copper riser took me about 4 hours to do to have it make sense and getting valves where they should be and with good access. The drain side, using a hubless fitting to a good main riser then transitioning to PVC took an additional 4 hours, not including access, repair and clean-up. My plumber would have charged me $1,500 for the lot + supplies (he provided the inspection and checked my work) but I still would have had to do the repairs and clean-up. Given that I paid just over $300 for the supplies (shark fittings are not cheap), and with his mark-up, I am guessing about $2,000 would have covered that work. After access (most of the real work) the actual plumbing was remarkably simple and all with plenty of good clearance. The only tricky part was using the chain-breaker to insert the new Y-fitting into the main riser. Your mileage may vary.
- Q:Ship General Alarm Signals?
- A few nights ago, my mom made some soup like she does everyday. I asked her what it was. She said tomatoes and potatoes soup. I asked her where the potatoes were. She said downstairs (in the box downstairs, we put potatoes, melons, ect.) We all started cracking up.
- Q:Does anyone know what 80's or 90's music video/movie this is from?
- Locked to the network you purchase it on. However, you may unlock it by going to a local phone stall; but it is very complicated, and may damage your phone's system. DO NOT leave your phone with a dealer overnight if they say they are going to take 'days' to work on it. Unlocking should take no more than 30 mins. What they do is, go in to your phone and take out the good parts from the manufacturer and re-fit them with cheap, dodgy knock-off crap.
- Q:What do you think of my Beach DATE?
- an abraive extrafine scotch vivid pad, in basic terms sand the plastic, and use water to end sanding, talked approximately as wetsanding, to furnish a shine, it fairly is what manufactures use to bathe new products that are turning out to be stained or scratched
- Q:What's the best system or method to store 15,000 bottles of wine in a small winery?
- just get an IR camera record to disk, or buy one of those Game camera that will take a gizillion pic to memory, They come cammo, have an IR lighting device/camera for night.
- Q:My grill caught on fire!!!?
- you have incredibly spoke back your guy or woman question once you think of roughly it. via it incredibly is totally nature in fault diagnosis you do no longer understand what has long previous incorrect and what ought to pass incorrect so which you will possibly desire to anticipate the worst. case in point an entire chemical healthful may be required in case you had a blockage in sulphuric acid line and there became the potential of a loss of containment, yet you does no longer prefer it for say a kinfolk water undertaking. further in case you had to pass right into a tank that had contained a unsafe fluid you could lower back require the healthful BA kit and a protection line to be dragged out if something happens as there may be wallet of gas or comparable which you haven't any longer envisaged
- Q:Question about carbon monoxide detector ?
- fire extinguishers is the bast you can be 2 ft away from the fire a fire blankets is good for if someone is on fire but you can use for more then that but you need to on top of the fire . for home use i say a fire extinguishers. i say you need to call your fd and there will tell and show how to use it right. hope you do not need to use it
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range