1. The specification of generator set:
1.generator set powered by Cummins diesel engines respectively in China.
2.generator set equipped with famous alternators.
3.generator set strict tests before sale.
4.generator set features at low oil consumption, stable performance, easy maintenance, low operation cost, low emission.
2. Techncial Data Sheet
50°C suitable for tropical weather
1300*600*1150 (Open genset )
2000*950*1050 (Silent genset)
Net Weight (kg)
550KG/760KG with canopy
Base Fuel Tank Capacity
Enough for Genset 8-10 Hours Continuous Running
Diesel Engine Data
Engine Cooling Method
4L/h @75% full load
Original Stamford/Tang Power Stamford/Leroy-somer
Power Factor(COS Phi)
1 Phase & 4 Wires
AVR voltage regulation rate
3. Generator set Features:
1. Cummins industrial diesel engine
2. Radiator 40°C max,fans are driven by belt, with safety guard
3. Choice of manual/auto and AMF control panels and protection systems
4. Digital auto-start panel
5. Anti Vibration Suspension Absorber
6. Dry type air filter, fuel filter, oil filter
7. Mould case circuit breaker
8. 24V DC start motor and storage battery
9. Ripple flex exhaust pipe, exhaust siphon, flange, and muffler
- Q:ACCOUNT 124 NEED HELP?
- 145,000 - 7000 132,000 / 75000 1.76 per hour July 150 hours x 1.76 per hour rate $264 Keep in mind I rounded the $1.76 but if you follow this procedure it will get you where you want to be. I hope this helps and wish you all the best. good luck
- Q:How much would electric cost me per month on Oahu?
- With how many electric devices plugged in all the time? What is the power draw of each of the devices you plan to have or own? Will you run the AC during the day or at night? So many variables.
- Q:How could I generate electricity in an underground bunker?
- Nuclear reactor power plant. Stationary exercycles. Water wheel in underground river. Steam boiler fired by coal or natural gas. Fuel cell.
- Q:Can you burn Home heating oil in a diesel engine if in a pinch?
- Yes. I would think you should always use home heating since it is a generator, you don't have to pay the highway taxes on it, which is the main difference.
- Q:Is it possible to see the difference between an electric train and a diesel train?
- If it has a raised pantograph on the roof (or in some cases, a slider connecting to an electric live rail next to the track), it's electric. If it emits exhaust gas, it's diesel (or steam). Rango forgot about hydrodynamic transmissions. Not all diesel trains have electric transmission, though it's used by a majority of diesel trains in the world. And some modern diesel locomotives actually have a very good noise dampening, so they are not much louder than an electric locomotive.
- Q:So do they use fossil fuels in the manned stations for the Arctic and Antarctica ?
- Sure. They're trying to warm the earth because it's really %@!ing cold down there.
- Q:Why do people leave their computers on all day?
- Because sometimes I need to connect to my home computer from work and get a file, a phone number, etcThat and because I am lazy and don't want to wait for my computer to boot up when I get home.
- Q:power generator for home use?
- GENERACHas a 25 kw that uses natural gas.Also packaged units that start on power failure We have a 600 kw that is nat. gas and isn't too hard on gas
- Q:Would the fukushima disaster had happened if the nuclear reactors had not gone into emergency shut down?
- Had they not shutdown the reactors there would have been enough power to run the cooling system without using the emergency diesel generators. But as you said the grid was knocked out. It took several days to get up a power line from an other power plant to Fukushima after the earthquake struck. Without a grid to get rid of the electrical energy the steam turbine generators overheat. There wasn't a choice to not shutdown the reactors once the electrical grid was down. Do you know that a simple Tornado has all it takes to start the same kind of desaster in the US? Tornado throws enough debris on the roads to ensure that no transport vehicles can reach the reactors for the next 12 hours. Tornado tears apart the emergency generators diesel tanks. Tornado tears down the grid near the power plant so that the reactors have to go into shutdown and that no electrical energy from other power plants is available. All we need is a simple tornado.
- Q:Train engine feasibility question?
- Not at the present cost of diesel. Nothing mechanical is 100% efficient, and when you start converting the different power sources - diesel to electric, electric to rotary, for instance - the torque and power may be sufficient for a particular application, but the inefficiencies simply add up from one source to the next.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range