- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Usage: refractory mateiral
- Q:Basic properties of dolomite
- Detrital dolomite: according to its detritusSize can be divided into gravel, sand, dust, dolomite. They are often found in the general dolomite layer in the form of interlayers. Formed in shallow water above or above the intertidal zone, whose debris is formed by waves or currents.
- Q:Is iron and calcium and magnesium replaced?
- A carbonate mineral of calcium and iron. Pure dolomite has not been found; in natural species, a lot of magnesium or manganese displaces iron. Dolomite is a member of the chemical replacement series of dolomite (dolomite), which completely replaces iron in the crystalline structure of dolomite. The physical and chemical properties of dolomite are the same as those of dolomite. The chemical formula is Ca (Fe, Mg) (CO3) 2.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite. Its crystal structure like calcite, often Chengling surfaces. When cold, dilute hydrochloric acid will gradually bubble. Some dolomite produces orange red light under the cathode ray. Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients. The utility model is also used as a flux in the fetal glaze. Some North kiln field, such as Ding often add dolomite in glaze, dolomite glaze in Jingdezhen also joined some.
- Q:What is a white stone stone? What's the function of the steel making process?
- Mainly used for a variety of industrial chemicals, paint, plastics, rubber, paper, paint, attapulgite powder, feed, fertilizer and feed filler filler in the metallurgical industry, only as a filler material, can reduce the cost of the product.
- Q:Dolomite used for dolomite
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
- Q:Is dolomite useful in shale?
- Shale was formed in lentic environment, sediment deposition after a long time, so often exist in the lake and river deltas, formed in the continental shelf is shale, shale often contains ancient fossil plants and animals. Sometimes there are animal footprints, even traces of ancient raindrops may be preserved in shale.
- Q:What is the simplest equipment for processing dolomite powder?
- Dolomite (dolomite) chemical formula is CaMg (CO3) 2. Crystals are three - dimensional carbonate minerals. Is the extraction of magnesium and Magnesium Oxide and other mineral raw materials. It is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone.
- Q:Is dolomite powder in great demand? Good sell?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- The dolomite material is closer to the marble and has better weather resistance, and is useful for building decorative boards
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- No mineral in common minerals can reach such high levels of calcium and magnesium. The content of calcium and magnesium in dolomite has been very high, but it is far from this index.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average