|Packaging Detail:||Pallet, carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days after the prepayment|
2.The fireproof grade is A
3.Low carbon and energy-saving
1. Product specification
Vermiculite fire brick
2400×1220mm,2100×900mm,1000× 610mm, irregular vermiculite products.
Customized size are available
Strong wooden pallet, coated with film
(1) Chemical composition
Loss on ignition @1000°C
(2)Other technical index
Maximum service temperature (°C)
Continuous working temp (°C)
Compressive strength (Mpa)
Total porosity (%)
Liner reheat shrinkage (24H @ 900°C %)
Thermal conductivity (W/mk)
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Air setting binder
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Gaskets or Seals
Brake pads & brake shoes
Fixation of hazardous material
- Q:i need a step-by-step guide on how to incubate leopard gecko eggs? what medium should i use?
- revlon,,, its brown and pink
- Q:pf tek method (substrate jars not hydrated enough)?
- It can't be determined from the information given. That's possible. What about temperature?
- Q:Bearded dragon incubation Question HELP?
- Q:Helps!! Iguana Eggs (how to incubate)?
- Just keep them in a box around the same temp as it was when they where layed (unless its really cold where you are like it is in Colorado -.- ) with some holes. But before you pick them up make a mark on the side thats up right now, If you spin the egg it'll die. Then just go to petsmart or something and get a good incubator tomarrow. Homemade ones usally don't work and you never see baby iggys. ]: Make sure to line up homes before they hatch, you don't want (or atleast I don't even though I love iggys, just to many) 72 more or less little iggys running around well you try to find them homes.
- Q:I need an extremely light weight heat insulator that i can actually buy?
- Home okorder.com
- Q:What is the best medium to start seeds in and where can I get it?
- We use a soil less mix that we make ourselves. 6 parts peat moss 2 parts aged cow poop 1/2 part perlite or vermiculite small dash of blood meal or other nitrogen rich fertilizer We mix this by the cubic yard with a cement mixer and a bobcat, but for small quantities I would suggest using a small scoop and mixing in a five gallon bucket.Make sure you mix well. You can find aged cow maure in bags at most home supply stores. We also use this for all of our house plants. Regular potting soil is usually too heavy, even when mixed with perlite, for tiny roots to push through and spread properly, and there is no advantage at all to using potting soil. There is much more nutrient in this mix.
- Q:do you think these bearded dragon eggs are ok?
- Nutritionally, silkworm pupae would be fine to feed to your gecko, but he might not want to eat them because they won't be moving. You can try them out though! You can use vermiculite until it becomes discolored or starts to smell, just make sure to keep it moist, and watch it for anything that looks like mold. Make sure to throw it away before it starts growing anything, in order to keep you animals safe.
- Q:How much will it cost to remove vermiculite from my attic in Canada?
- Buy okorder.com
- Q:How do I grow my Ficus?
- bright light, no direct sunlight, and consistently MOIST soil not soggy and never dried out
- Q:Is Miracle Grow Potting Mix too strong to start my seeds in?
- L type is the kind used in houses m is kind used in small applications like in air conditioners and other appliances
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range