|Packaging Detail:||Pallet, carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days after the prepayment|
2.The fireproof grade is A
3.Low carbon and energy-saving
1. Product specification
Vermiculite fire brick
2400×1220mm,2100×900mm,1000× 610mm, irregular vermiculite products.
Customized size are available
Strong wooden pallet, coated with film
(1) Chemical composition
Loss on ignition @1000°C
(2)Other technical index
Maximum service temperature (°C)
Continuous working temp (°C)
Compressive strength (Mpa)
Total porosity (%)
Liner reheat shrinkage (24H @ 900°C %)
Thermal conductivity (W/mk)
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Air setting binder
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Gaskets or Seals
Brake pads & brake shoes
Fixation of hazardous material
- Q:Is it bad to throw batteries in the trash?
- The biggest problem is when the mix contains fertilizers. If the ingredients are literally nothing but peat, perlite, and vermiculite, then you're probably good, but a mix like that can be very hard to find, so you have to be careful. Miracle-Gro is probably the most common brand of gardening supplies, and they pretty much always add extra fertilizers to their stuff.
- Q:did vermiculite is good for attic insulation?
- They've grown for thousands of years without vermiculite, so I'd say yes.
- Q:What is an good organic soil mix for growing flowers?
- you should put a tupperware container with a hole cut in the lid with vermiculite or perlite in it. make sure it is big enough so the leopard gecko can get in and turn around. it doesn't have to be a deep one but big enough for her to turn around. or you could put sphagnum moss in it.
- Q:I need to know where to buy vermiculite and perlite for horticultural use in New Delhi?
- definitely brown rice flour and vermiculite for making the cakes. If you see mold at any time, the batch has been contaminated. It is very important to throw them away immediately. If for any reason you decide to blend them for making tea, be extra careful, the shroom powder is extremely deadly if inhaled. If you don't feel 100% about growing shrooms do not. It is a very complicated yet rewarding process.
- Q:How do you get mountain horned lizard eggs to hatch?
- the exterior that anybody your insulating components and the condenser itself relax upon might no longer be rigid sufficient or stiff sufficient to permit you to insulate it so as that there is not any vibration transferred to the help shape itself. The majotity of the vibration is probably transferred to the help shape which then amplifies the concern. the sole way that i be conscious of of to resolve this type of subject is to the two stiffen the help shape, relocate the condenser to be closer a help wall, or construct a separate rigid help shape for the condenser which will unfold the condenser load over a much better area.
- Q:where can i buy vermiculite cheap?
- A substrate consisting of brown rice flour, vermiculite, and water that will feed and supply water to our magic mushrooms is sealed in ½ pint jars and sterilized in a pressure cooker, or boiling water. This is to kill anything that might endanger the mushrooms.
- Q:Are expanded perlite and expanded vermiculite the same substance?What's the difference between them? What's the matter?
- Vermiculite: Color: yellow, yellowish brown. Vermiculite after calcination, the volume can be expanded by several times, the volume expansion after the vermiculite called vermiculite.
- Q:Is vermiculite cancerous?
- Hmmm, last thing I knew is that all combustibles must be at least three inches away from the stainless steel pipe. I would just stick the pipe through the chimney. Heat loss causes creosote build up. Yep! Have you heard the bad stuff about breathing dust from Vermiculite? Saw a documentary on Tv the other day, about the workers who make the stuff, dying of a cancer like asbestiosis,(sp). Guess you better go with the foil back ceramic wool blanket. This sounds like a recipe for a fire! Clean the chimney out regularly, and use the salt stuff once in a while to clean. Got the name of a good chimney sweep?
- Q:Where is the specialty of vermiculite?
- China's vermiculite is widely distributed, but mostly distributed in northern China, mainly Xinjiang, Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Shanxi, Shaanxi and other provinces and autonomous regions. They are also distributed in Sichuan, Henan, Hubei, Gansu and other provinces.
- Q:Do you prefer Vermiculite .or. Vitameatavegamins?
- Put your regular brown rice in a blender or food processor and process until the consistency of whole grain flour, which will give you brown rice flour.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range