- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:Are dolomite and feldspar a kind of ore?
- Feldspar is a general term for feldspar minerals. They are divided into four groups: Feldspar, sub - group, plagioclase group and barium feldspar group, and dozens of minerals.
- Q:Is dolomite useful in shale?
- Limestone (Limestone), commonly known as limestone, carbonate and calcite as main component. Limestone is a sedimentary rock. Sometimes contain dolomite, clay mineral and detrital minerals, gray, gray, gray and black, yellow, red, brown red color, hardness is generally small, and dilute salt acid react violently. More complex, the clastic structure and grain structure of two kinds of structure. Debris by particle, micrite sparry cement and matrix composition. Also called particle debris, mainly in debris, bioclastic and oolitic, micritic matrix is composed of calcium carbonate fines or crystal particle is mostly less than plaster. 0.05 mm, microspar cements are chemical precipitates filling in porous rock particles between the calcite crystal particles is diameter greater than 0.01 mm; the grain structure is crystal particles by chemical and biological effect of chemical precipitation formed.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite. Its crystal structure like calcite, often Chengling surfaces. When cold, dilute hydrochloric acid will gradually bubble. Some dolomite produces orange red light under the cathode ray. Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients. The utility model is also used as a flux in the fetal glaze. Some North kiln field, such as Ding often add dolomite in glaze, dolomite glaze in Jingdezhen also joined some.
- Q:How many years would it take for dolomite and quartz to crystallize Cheng Yushi?
- Quartz is one of silicon oxide species, its chemical composition is mainly SiO, the three party system. Translucent or opaque crystal; containing impurities in different colors, colorless and transparent crystal called crystal, Ru Shiying white, pale red called Rose Quartz, Amethyst purple or purple gem said Britain, Tan said the smoky quartz, Citrine, green and black is called the emerald, smoky quartz. Pure quartz can make a certain wavelength range of ultraviolet, visible light and infrared light through, optically active, piezoelectric and electrostrictive properties.The complete production in the rock crystal quartz geode, massive ore veins produced in the heat, granular is an important part of granite, gneiss and sandstone and other rocks.The number more than 2 is the continental crust of quartz ore, after feldspar, hard texture, is the main component of granite. Is a variant of the only stable under normal temperature and pressure SiO ten natural isomers.Quartz has many varieties, which change through the earth's crust and form a small amount of precious stones. Especially in Europe and the Middle East, quartz has been widely used for jewelry and hard stone carving since ancient times.
- Q:What's the difference between an ordinary stone and a marble?
- Marble is mainly composed of calcite, limestone, serpentine and dolomite. Its main component is mainly calcium carbonate, accounting for more than 50%. As marble generally contains impurities, and calcium carbonate in the atmosphere by carbon dioxide, carbide, water vapor, but also easy to weathering and corrosion, and make the surface soon lose luster. Marble is relatively soft in nature, which is relative to granite.
- Q:Dolomite MgO content 18-23, what can be used?
- X fluorescence analysis developed in recent years, the dolomite sample analysis instrument, but because of the expensive equipment, the standard sample dependent, which greatly improve the analysis cost, at the same time required for sample pre igloss determination, affect the speed of analysis, its application is limited.
- Q:Calcite, marble, dolomite, marble how to distinguish?
- The density of most typical limestone pores is less than 1%, and marble is much more dense than that of marble. Because of its crystalline structure, many marbles are semi transparent and generally visible beyond 30 cm in thickness, while crystalline limestone is opaque. Because of the different marble origin and interior composition, the color of natural stone is different.
- Q:What are the main areas of dolomite in Shandong province?
- Dolomite mainly produced in tachoshui in eastern Taiwan, Yilan County, Hualian County, Chang Qing Shan, peace, and benevolence, Wanrong and Qunshan papaya. The rest of the world has provided the Swiss origin of dolomite and south shore after Luo, Italy sparrow pull, North England and Mexico foster the Guana Hua tuo. The United States produced in Missouri Prefecture Joplin District, to form block or pink saddle shaped crystal in cracks in rocks in sedimentary rocks.
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- Dolomite belongs to magnesian mineral, and dolomite with general MGO content above 20% is of higher value.
- Q:What are the causes of limestone and dolomite?
- The limestone is also called calcite, calcium carbonate, its Mohs hardness value (MOH) 3
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average