- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:What is the cause of dolomite?
- Dolomite crystals belong to the three system of carbonate minerals 1. The chemical composition is CaMgCO32. Magnesium substituted for dolomite, manganese, etc.. When the number of iron or manganese exceeds that of magnesium, it is called dolomite or manganese dolomite. Three crystal system, crystal is rhombohedral, crystal surface is often bent into saddle shape, poly double crystal is common. Aggregates are usually grainy. Pure is white; gray when iron; brown after weathering. Glassy luster. Slowly foaming when cold hydrochloric acid is diluted. It is the main mineral of dolomite. Marine sedimentary dolomite is often interbedded with siderite and limestone. In lacustrine sediments, dolomite and gypsum, anhydrite, halite, sylvite, symbiosis.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite. Its crystal structure like calcite, often Chengling surfaces. When cold, dilute hydrochloric acid will gradually bubble. Some dolomite produces orange red light under the cathode ray. Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients. The utility model is also used as a flux in the fetal glaze. Some North kiln field, such as Ding often add dolomite in glaze, dolomite glaze in Jingdezhen also joined some.
- Q:Which is more expensive, calcite or dolomite?
- Calcite color varies because of containing impurities, such as iron containing manganese is yellow, reddish brown, black and so on.
- Q:What is the production process of dolomite powder? What are the fields in which dolomite is used after grinding machines?
- In the production process of dolomite powder, dolomite ore is usually prepared by dressing, coarse crushing, crushing, milling, grading and packing.
- Q:What is a white stone stone? What's the function of the steel making process?
- Mainly used for a variety of industrial chemicals, paint, plastics, rubber, paper, paint, attapulgite powder, feed, fertilizer and feed filler filler in the metallurgical industry, only as a filler material, can reduce the cost of the product.
- Q:Dolomite and calcite are distinguished
- The iron and niobium rare earth deposits in Inner Mongolia, Baiyunebo Province, are well known for their rich minerals, large scale and complicated genetic cause. The iron deposits are mainly deposited and transformed by hydrothermal fluid;
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- But its hardness is low, cannot replace the quartz stone with very high hardness.
- Q:What is magnesia dolomite refractory?
- Magnesite dolomite refractory contains a lot of free CaO, high temperature has a larger plasticity, can buffer the thermal stress due to temperature fluctuations. Thermal shock resistance is better than magnesium chrome brick
- Q:The distinction and protection of dolomite
- The problem formulation is not clear, and the concept of fuzzy problem is too general, because, who also don't know what questions are asked from dolomite and who, as well as the protection of what dolomite (itself is only a mineral name, but the name itself and does not need protection);
- Q:How to distinguish between magnesite and dolomite, that industrial extraction of magnesium is higher value, lower cost
- The main chemical composition of magnesite is MgCO3, containing more than 80% of magnesium. Direct calcination can yield high purity Magnesium Oxide. The process is simple.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average