- Q:Use of dolomite powder
- The chemical composition is CaMg[CO3]2, the crystal belongs to three square system carbonate mineral. The crystal structure of dolomite is similar to that of calcite, the crystal shape is rhombohedral, and the crystal surface is often bent into saddle shape. White marble is white, because it contains other elements and impurities sometimes greyish green, gray yellow, pink color, luster glass. The three groups were full cleavage and brittle. Mohs hardness of 3.5-4, the proportion of 2.8-2.9. Mineral powders react slowly in cold, dilute hydrochloric acid.
- Q:Dolomite used for dolomite
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
- Q:What are the causes of limestone and dolomite?
- Produced from the sea of limestone from the physical change animal and plant debris, mud and calcareous skeletons in the water organic matter and other components. After the death of these organic compounds, carbonates dissolved in seawater and accumulated on the seafloor, forming calcium carbonate and shellfish. Usually, after the limestone has been cut, it is found that there are intact or damaged fossils in the stone.
- Q:What's the difference between calcite and dolomite??
- Dolomite and calcite are carbonate rocks, but they are more common minerals in the strata, but their composition and sedimentary factors are very different
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- Dongfeng Hebei Lingshou County Mineral staff said, in the ceramic production process, raw material and glaze with dolomite powder, calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide introduced component replacement of talc and calcite, Magnesium Oxide's role is to change the mixing system components, thereby reducing the sintering temperature of the embryo;
- Q:What's the effect of adding dolomite to the converter?
- The lining of converter is magnesia, and the addition of mature dolomite increases the content of MgO in molten steel, thus inhibiting the diffusion of MgO in steel lining to steel water, so as to protect lining and increase slag splashing
- Q:The difference between dolomite jade and Hetian jade
- Fly ah, Shi Yu is the main component of Baiyun calcium carbonate, CaCO3. is the most common stone, can be said that any river picked up the white stone round there may be white jade Shi Yu, its value is even less than the white marble (white marble).
- Q:What is magnesia dolomite refractory?
- Because the magnesia dolomite refractories used in the process or after the use of the waste brick process, does not produce environmental pollution. Based on the above advantages, the development of magnesia dolomite refractories has received widespread attention. However, magnesia dolomite refractories CaO easy to water, a lot of inconvenience to the production, transportation, using magnesia dolomite refractories, which limits the development of magnesia dolomite refractories.
- Q:How to determine the amount of dolomite added in converter steelmaking?
- The amount of dolomite is determined. The amount of dolomite added is determined according to the required MgO content in the slag. The MgO content in the slag is controlled at 6-8%. The content of MgO in the slag is brought into the MgO by the erosion of lime, dolomite and lining, so it is necessary to consider their mutual influence when determining the amount of dolomite addition.
- Q:How much whiteness does dolomite powder have after ball milling at 1200?
- The ideal dolomite is (Mg, Ca) CO3, which can only be decomposed by heating and extremely difficult to sinter.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average