- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 39-41
- CaO Content (%): 55-57
- Refractoriness (Degree): Super-Class (Refractoriness> 2000°)
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-55
- B.D.: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Grain Size: 1-7mm
- Q:Use of dolomite powder
- Dolomite is widely used, it is a chemical, glass, enamel, welding materials, metallurgy, refractory, dolomite powder (calcium carbonate powder) architectural coatings, ultrafine Shuangfei powder as a filler of plastic
- Q:What are the structural principles of linear sieves for dolomite?
- Synchronously, the rotation of the anti tank two vibrating motors linear vibrating screen, vibrating force of the eccentric block to produce offset in parallel to the motor axis direction in the direction perpendicular to the motor shaft for a stacked together, so the trajectory of the screening machine line.
- Q:Are dolomite and feldspar a kind of ore?
- Feldspar is a general term for feldspar minerals. They are divided into four groups: Feldspar, sub - group, plagioclase group and barium feldspar group, and dozens of minerals.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used as metallurgical flux, refractory material, building material and ingredient of glass and ceramics.
- Q:Why is the coarse aggregate in lime stones mixed with dolomite or calcined
- Dolomite, calcined on limestone, becomes either a surface or wholly lime, and becomes lime after water absorption. Damage in concrete is much greater than the earth.
- Q:What is the difference between dolomite and dolomitic limestone?
- Dolomite is the main mineral composition of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractories and blast furnace flux; the production of FCMP, and Magnesium Sulfate; and the batching of glass and ceramics.
- Q:What is dolomite?
- For variety is carried by the female 'tannike' (Tineke), male (Zaria) hybrid 'Charlier' foster accessShrubs, erect branches, medium thickness, stiffness, stem epidermal spines, spines straight, slightly red, the number of medium; leaf blade leathery green, small to medium, serrated leaf clear, obvious, weak surface gloss, 5 lobular, apical leaflets elliptic, nearly 3 scape leaflets entire; flowers high Xinqiao angle goblet type; the flower diameter of 9 ~ 12cm, 95 ~ 100 the number of petals, white, fragrant; stamens RHS155C; flowers pale yellow; cut the branch length of 60 ~ 70cm, 14 ~ 16 branch flower yield / plant / year, vase period of 10 to 15 days.
- Q:The distinction and protection of dolomite
- Dolomite and limestone although the two color, appearance and hardness are similar, but in fact it is easy to distinguish, the former than the latter in general is much, the key is high hardness, drops of hydrochloric acid, the latter obviously (chemical reaction) foaming, the former is no!
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- Dolomite belongs to magnesian mineral, and dolomite with general MGO content above 20% is of higher value.
- Q:How to distinguish between magnesite and dolomite, that industrial extraction of magnesium is higher value, lower cost
- You do not know what to say is the extraction of magnesium or magnesium industry.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average