- Q:Basic properties of dolomite
- Biogenic dolomite and detrital dolomite: it can be seen that the fossil remains are mostly formed by the replacement of detrital limestone by dolomitization.
- Q:Is iron and calcium and magnesium replaced?
- The structure of dolomite is basically composed of calcium carbonate and unequal amounts of iron, magnesium and manganese. Dolomites are mostly fluorescent. A secondary ore formed by the presence of limestone and dolomite in the presence of magnesium containing solutions.
- Q:What are the causes of limestone and dolomite?
- The limestone is also called calcite, calcium carbonate, its Mohs hardness value (MOH) 3
- Q:What's the difference between an ordinary stone and a marble?
- Marble is mainly composed of calcite, limestone, serpentine and dolomite. Its main component is mainly calcium carbonate, accounting for more than 50%. As marble generally contains impurities, and calcium carbonate in the atmosphere by carbon dioxide, carbide, water vapor, but also easy to weathering and corrosion, and make the surface soon lose luster. Marble is relatively soft in nature, which is relative to granite.
- Q:Calcite, marble, dolomite, marble how to distinguish?
- Marble is also called metamorphic or recrystallized limestone. The real marble is a metamorphic rock calcite, and crystal structure. Marble is derived from limestone by the metamorphism of regional stones. It usually contains large, coarse crystalline crystals, in which calcite accounts for more than 99%. Crystals are visible to the naked eye, especially on their cross sections
- Q:The difference between dolomite jade and Hetian jade
- Dolomite is more soft, casually fall, break, and two friction will drop a lot of powder, its texture is obvious, can see a grain of. Hetian jade more moist and meticulous, generally can not see the grain
- Q:What is the technological process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln?
- Metallurgical dolomite refers to the use of rotary kiln and shaft kiln sintering is the dolomite clinker, crushing, powdered refractory material which is made of proper size after sieving. We said magnesium also need calcining in rotary kiln and using dolomite as raw material, if using dolomite clasts as raw material to sinter calcium oxide rotary kiln production free when the particle size of the product is smaller and uniform, sometimes without breaking can be directly used for metallurgical dolomite kiln. The sintered dolomite is divided into three grades according to the content of calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- The dolomite material is closer to the marble and has better weather resistance, and is useful for building decorative boards
- Q:Where are the main dolomite producing areas in China?
- Dolomite mainly produced in tachoshui in eastern Taiwan, Yilan County, Hualian County, Chang Qing Shan, peace, and benevolence, Wanrong and Qunshan papaya.
- Q:Why, in the process of calcination of dolomite bonding than magnesite. "
- During sintering, dolomite Ca becomes CaO after burning, while CaO and MgO are cross-linked and agglomerated more easilyThe magnesite in after burning, CO2 will become very fluffy ran out of the material, and not easy to agglomerate
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average