Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Hyla Bagless Water Vacuum?
- Question: What's the Difference Between a Vacuum and Carpet Steamer or Cleaner (If that's what you mean by water vacuums) Although some carpet steamers and cleaners do have a suction mechanism to remove the cleaning fluid and water from your carpet after cleaning the area, they should only be used for steaming or cleaning a carpet and never used as a vacuum cleaner. Answer: The term 'carpet cleaner' or shampooer used to relate to types of carpet cleaning appliances which did not have a water tank and cleaned using a cleaner in conjunction with brush action. The cleaning fluid actually stayed in the carpet to protect the fibers and was not removed, nor was any water applied. Today, the term generally means any appliance that is used to clean a carpet and carpet cleaners have changed considerably in the last few years. Today, most carpet cleaners are in fact steamers. Along with a liquid cleaning solution, hot water or steam is applied to the carpet. Brushes rotate to help lift the rug fibers and the water and solution is then extracted into a waste water reservoir that must be emptied. This allows carpets to be deep-cleaned and the water is then vacuumed by the same machine, allowing it to dry rather quickly.
- Q:My 5 year old is scared of the vacuum is this normal?
- Perhaps he's generally afraid of loud noises. He may not react the same way in your home because it's his territory and he feels safe there. Try to determine his fears concerning the vacuum so you can put to rest any unnecessary fears. My five year old daughter is very jumpy when she hears loud noises and she would immediately cling to me too.
- Q:What was the reto made-up marketing word for vacuum cleaners?
- Q:Okay, friends, a question about vacuums?
- Well, I've had a Kirby since 1979 and it's still going strong. I've always had cats and dogs and whatever other critters in the house. They're expensive - I think I paid close to $500 when I bought it with all the attachments - rug shampooer, carpet cleaner, etc - but considering I've had it over 30 years, I've gotten my money's worth. I've only had to replace the belt twice. I think they cost about $6 last time I bought one.
- Q:Good Vacuum cleaners?
- I have a Dyson vacumn cleaner..I always had such problems with all my vacumn cleaners until I bought this Dyson...I had to buy one about every 2 yrs..for some reason or another...I got so tired of it one day ,I went and splurged on this one...I have it over 4 yrs now and NO problems ever...I don't need to replace bags or filters....The cord is extra long...It is very strong,,(In fact the first time I used it ,,I knocked it down my cellar steps and I thought it broke on the concrete..I did come apart, but I put it back together ,no problem...I talked my sister into getting one...We both swear by them... It was well worth the extra money.. Good luck.
- Q:Any ideas for a great vacuum?
- I have a Dyson and wouldn't recommend it. Lots of money for a cheap piece of plastic. The brush doesn't get into the carpet, just skims the surface. As far as suction goes, I have a kenmore that does a better job and contains the dust. The Dyson dust catcher is messy to empty and dust flies wherever you empty it. Also, the Dyson requires constant maintenance in removing pet hair attached to the brush and through the chambers. Hair and dust don't always make it to the chamber. If you have any problems with the Dyson, (mine broke after 6 months of use) you have to send it off and wait 4 - 6 weeks for it's return. My suggestion to you is buy a hepa filtered vacuum with or without bags. You'll save money and get a better built product.
- most vacuums will scratch up hard wood floors so it is better to dust mop it.
- Q:What are some good upright vacuums?
- 1. Dyson 2. Dyson 3. Dyson, expect you get the picture. The first time you use a Dyson in your house you'll be amazed how much muck it picks up, then you realize all the previous times all you were doing was moving dust from one place to another. Dyson.
- Q:What about the Kirby vacuum cleaners?
- What about Kirby Vacuum Cleaners? I know they're are noisy, and grossly over priced. You can talk the salesman down to around $600.00. Check first to see if the salesperson is driving a cadillac Escalade. Also, the sales people prey on old people, and will not leave the home until the unit is sold.
- Q:Whats wrong with my hoover?
- It okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range