Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706C
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Does Dyson really make the best vacuum cleaners?
- We have Dyson Vacs here at work and they do work really well for vacuuming the floor, but the attatchments are not user friendly at all! I have already broken one of them, and every time i lift off the hose to use an attatchment i somehow turn off the vacuum! So annoying!
- Q:How can I clean a computer?
- Here okorder.com/ And just for the record, none of your three points are particularly accurate. Canned air can be expensive, but you can also get it dirt cheap if you look in the right places. It is only dangerous if you shoot it directly into your mouth (as the propellant replaces the oxygen if your lungs and you die). I've never even heard of a problem with vacuums generating static, and most tech kits include a small vacuum. And I've never seen document proof of moisture from breath destroying any computer component. Just make sure you power the system down before doing anything, and don't spit on it, and you should be fine.
- Q:DYSON vacuum cleaners
- Contact trade associations or to get offers from suppliers of vacuum cleaners,
- Q:My little brother hates vacuum cleaners.?
- No. It is very doubtful. He probably hates lawn mowers too but that doesnt mean he will become a dog.
- Q:Is there such thing as a sports ball pump extention for a vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners don't generate enough pressure to fill a sports ball.
- Q:What should I do when my story for an anime or manga is about to crumble?
- Long story short: 1.) Give up and start a new one. 2.) Come up with some ideas for how to continue the story. This paragraph is missing a topic sentence, so I have no Idea what the point of it was, I know I have a lot of ideas, but I have also thought about using other peoples characters. Example: Empress Zara and her harem from Jushin Liger. Since I maybe a first anime and manga writer. Would I need experience for that and how much of it? I thought of using Hoover vacuum cleaners other vacuum cleaners for scenes when a character(s) is doing housekeeping or apart of a household. I have also came up with my own originals. I thought of the name Leviathan for a character or two. But my main genre is magical fantasy. I just want some advice.
- Q:Residential Carpet Cleaners??
- Why not do both?
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Clean the blade and base of the fan with a damp cloth. Check that the blade is damaged by inhalation of solid
- Q:canister vacuum cleaners?
- Canister okorder.com still have it.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners - a brand similar to Dyson?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range