Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB702
2 in 1 function : (mopping + vacuum) Automaticly obstacle avoiding
Anti-falling system(3 sensors)
Washable dust bag Walking route:
Dust capacity: 0.14L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:When to replace Rainbow PN-2 power nozzle motor?
- .Well maybe the configurations of motor is not the same, meaning it is wired differently. I personally would be taking it to Electrician as last thing is having a dangerously wired cleaner... Earth missing on motor is a worry as I said take it to a professional keep away from DIY in this case..♥
- Q:thinking of buying an LG compressor vaccum cleaner, does anyone have reveiws of this product?
- i dont have any idea for this but i will recommend u to go for an eureqa vaccumm clnr its more reliable and provides life time service free with no issues
- Q:Where can I learn how to repair vacuum cleaners (all models in general)?
- I got to tell you these are the easiest things to repair and maintain. Go to the library they should have more then enough information. You'll need very little tools and some brushes. Grab a few from the trash and practice with them chances are you'll be able to fix them. They are all basically the same.
- Q:What are the most common problems do you face with vacuum cleaners ?
- hair gets in the beater bearings and brushes and jams and burns up the belt. The other is I can't find bags for an expensive sears vacuum.
- Q:Why don't mushrooms make us sick?
- some musrooms do make you sick. the good ones make you trip for six hours
- Q:What is wrong with my vacuum cleaners?
- Sounds like you have a high pile carpet and your brush is toooooo low. Raise the brush with the wheel adjustment ~
- Q:what type of motors do we have in juicers, blenders, grinders & vacuum cleaners ?
- I know my Philips vacuum cleaner has a 'universal motor'. A universal motor can be operated by both ac or dc but the voltage is different. You can connect a dc to the plug pins to make it spin. But not if it is equipped with variable speed. In many cases, 12V dc is just enough to make it spin but higher voltage makes it spin faster (I have ever made it run in this way). A universal motor is very commonly used on power hand drills or other power tools. Its advantages are light-weight and high torque at low speed. This motor also has its negative sides: it is noisy and has (carbon) brushes. maintenance is therefore needed and its has spark when running. This motor is also called series motor because all of the windings are connected in series. In the contrary, squirrel cage induction motor is more common for other applications, such as fans, water pumps. Its advantages are quiet and maintenance is minimal.
- Q:Which came first, the vacuum or the carpet?
- Vacuum. Since before human civilization there has existed the vacuum of space. The Vacuum Cleaner itself was invented around 1860 as seen in the wikipedia link below. I couldn't find a date for Wall to Wall carpet. I'm thinking that if anything it's probably wasn't until the 20th Century that Wall to Wall carpets were common place, maybe in the early 1920's? But it looks like the Vacuum would be first.
- Q:cat fur and vacuums...Help?
- I have a lint brush that picks up one way and cleans out the other. I give it to my six year old grandchild and she goes over the furniture for me . She is amazed at the wads of lint and cat hair she picks up and thinks it is great fun.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range