Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB702
2 in 1 function : (mopping + vacuum) Automaticly obstacle avoiding
Anti-falling system(3 sensors)
Washable dust bag Walking route:
Dust capacity: 0.14L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:where do sea cucumbers live and where are they found in the marine environment?
- sea on reefs?
- Q:HEPA Air Cleaner and Vacuum?
- All vacuums blow debris returned into the air as they sparkling. If airborne dirt and dirt and allergic reactions are a component for then you you certainly will maximum actual prefer to purchase a vacuum that has HEPA Filtration. HEPA filtration advantageous factors a thoroughly sealed airflow device that removes ninety 9.7% of debris .3 micrometers in diameter or larger. i for my area might advise a Dyson vacuum, the two the Dyson DC15 The Ball Animal, Dyson DC15 The Ball All flooring or Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless. They paintings wonders and supposedly by no skill lose suction. in accordance to the Dyson shopper service guy that I spoke to, the air that comes out of the vacuum is 150X cleanser than the air that is going in.
- Q:Which vacuum cleaner is the best?
- I have a German Shepherd also and he malts everywhere! Miele hoovers I find are excellent. You can either get a cat and dog one or an allergy one, the suction on it is really good, so I would definitely recommend it.
- Q:Will Vacuum Cleaners go on sale on Black Friday?
- I am sure Vacuum Cleaner will be available on Huge Black Friday Sales. Check it out, honey.
- Q:Can you connect a pool vacuum to a sump pump instead of the pool pump?
- If the cord you're relating to is the vigour wire, it's not intended as a control device, and should now not have performed this. If anything, doing this may have triggered the pump to activate, if the cord used to be unintentionally lifting a waft-switch. Long-shot that you caused a erroneous cord/plug to vigor the unit up, however i'd be extra inclined to switch the pump swap. I've visible installations the place the wire kinda came out of the sump good, placing in mid-air, and put enough stress on the connection between the plug and receptacle/wall socket that that connection began to fail, so take a moment to investigate that out too, in particular if the receptacle is possibly getting a little ancient. My spouse would insist on just getting a entire new sump pump, not entirely a nasty inspiration, honestly.
- Q:vaccum cleaner spreading dust & bacteria?
- Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart - a comparison with pluses and minuses of all the best Vacuum Cleaners Compare vacuum cleaners by manufacturer: - Miele vacuum features - Eureka vacuum features Best Vacuum Cleaner Articles - Editor's top picks on vacuum info How a Vacuum Cleaner Works Most people use a vacuum cleaner on average one hour per week. Incidentally, when vacuum cleaner manufacturers talk about the life of a hepa filter, they are basing it on one hour of weekly usage. A vacuum cleaner usually works by having a power head attachment to a canister or integrated into an upright, which has some rotating brushes, which first of all loosen up the dirt on the carpet.
- Q:Does anyone like Oreck vacuum cleaners?
- Dyson is way better than Oreck. Dyson offers way more capabilities and are cooler to look at than a dull Oreck.
- Q:Men, if your girlfriends bought you new vacuum cleaners would that be the time when you actually look the ?
- stop teasin where is me new vacuum I need cleanin now!!!
- Q:Why do some vacuum cleaners have head lights?
- what if you dont have a lamp in your house? and its night time? then how can you see where the dirt is? think practically!
- Q:List 5 labor saving devices which began to be used by Americans in the 1920s?
- site visitors sign/Garrett Morgan 1923 .....incorrect! Invented in London in 1868 by utilizing JP Knight Peanut Butter/George Washigton Carver incorrect back! Peanuts are interior sight to the international and characteristic been mashed into paste by utilizing the Aztecs. Peanut Butter comes from the US patent#306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Quebec Canada The Blood financial employer/ Charles Drew 1940, .....incorrect! It replaced into Dr. Oswald H Robertson US military throughout WW one million Air Brakes/Granville Woods 1922...incorrect back! George Westinghouse in 1869 US Patent#88929
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range