Self charging Sweeping vacuum cleaning and mopping 4 in 1 robot vacuum cleaner
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
What’s in the box?
1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner
1 X User Manual
1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Remote Controller
1 X Mop set
1 X Dock Station
1 X Mop (Extra)
1 X Virtual Wall
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
1. How long is the lifetime of machine? How long the battery can be used? How long we can use after one charge?
Answer: Please be assured that the life of V-BOT could be 5 years, as materials are very durable, generally will not bad, unless one day you are in a bad mood, kick it, it is estimated that will leave scars.
Battery can be used from 800 to 1000 times, an average of once a day can also be used for more than 2 years. Here we have all the accessories for machine, there is need to call us, ready supply! Machine filled with battery, you can use about one hour or so, if you use mopping mode alone, using time will be longer.
- Q:Will Robotic Vacuum Cleaners go from room to room on their own?
- They will go from room to room if there is nothing in the path of it. They are great if you have open spaces no kids or animals. They are a great invention if as I said you dont have those things.
- Q:Why does my vacuum cleaner belt keep breaking?
- Generally, they're not fragile. Without seeing it I can only guess. Is the beater bar easy to turn or clogged with hair? [without the belt] Do you keep the beater bar fairly clean? Is anything blocking or rubbing? Is the belt being cut or melted? Take it apart, clean it well, and put it back together. Make it look like new, and it should act like new.
- Q:Are their any vacuum steam cleaners on the market worth recommending?
- I have both a Bissell AND a Hoover - they both do excellent jobs. I ended up getting the Hoover because a part cracked on the Bissell. Couldn't get a replacement online no authorized repair facility in our area (we live in the sticks). I was able to duct tape the part on the Bissell; it continues to chug along but doesn't have the power it once did. What it boils down to, for me anyway, is to make sure there is a local authorized service rep available.
- Q:What Are The Best Quality Vacuums In The Market? ?
- I just bought a Bissel at Best Buy for $85, and am very impressed with the performance. It picked up a *ton* of stuff that the old vac missed.
- Q:Anyone here ever worked or is working for Kirby Vacuum cleaners?
- I once, many yrs ago, went through the 'training' course for Kirby and on the first day on the job, a few of us drove to an apt. complex and headed for doors with 6 'free' steak knifes and our jumbo box of crap to show our potential 'victims' The poor elderly gentleman had hard wood floors throughout his place and we found something in common to talk about other than the Kirby. In short, my 'supervisor' came in and strarted to demand the man that he needed one no questions asked! Well, instead of me hitting my 'boss' I quit on the spot and the p**** made me walk home about 10 miles away! Don't work for these scondrels if you want to remain yourself and not some pushhy dirtbag!
- Q:Vacuum cleaners under $100?
- Purchase a rebuilt or reconditioned vacuum from a Vacuum Cleaner Sales Store. You can probably pick up a $600.00 machine, rebuilt, for under $100.00. This would be a much better machine than any new machine that sells in that price range. you can also find, new, a Sharp machine for prox., $200.00.
- Q:How do Dyson vacuum cleaners actually maintain their suction while others do not?
- I bought this thing because of their exceptional advertising. I hated this ridiculously expensive vacuum so much that after 3 months, I went out and bought a Kenmore for less than $100. This vacuum works 100% better and the chord has a button and retracts into the machine. I love it and am getting rid of the Dyson. *** I wouldn't buy it.
- Q:Can vacuum cleaners make you deaf?
- they would probably give you tinnitus over a long period of time but I doubt it would cause you to go deaf
- Q:Has anyone heard of Patriot Vacuum cleaners?
- Nope, never heard of it. Best way to buy a high-end vacuum cleaner is to go to a sales and service vacuum store and buy the high-end models a few years old that people changed their minds about. It's like buying a used luxury car, they depreciate much faster than cheaper cars. The service guys can tell you which ones are really worth the bucks.
- Q:Whats wrong with my hoover?
- First thing, you must check the filters. Make sure they are either clean or replaced if needed. If this does not do for you, there's a possibility that either the hose or the auger intake compartment are plugged with lint from the carpet or hair from Fido or Missifu. To clean the hose, disconnect it, take it out of the house, stick a wooden stick to remove lint or hair and then give it a blast of water using the garden hose. Make sure to inspect the intake uger is free of lint as well. To clean the auger intake you can use a piece of wire. It always work for me...! good luck...!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range