PVC Plastic Floor
100% Virgin Materials
2.0mm(spot) / 2.5mm.3.0mm(custom)
deep embossing,carpet design,wood embossing, coralline, flashing, slate leather......
Perfect quality control system, VIP service solve your any problem anytime.
50 sqm per design
Household, hotel, restaurant, school,office, hospital,supermarket, entertainment places etc.
T/T, L/C,Western Union,etc
Service life is generally 10-15 years.
Ningbo / Shanghai
10-15 days after receive deposit
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:Solid wood composite floor moisture it?
- As long as the wood are not moisture-proof or short-term spill can not sprinkle for a long time do not clear the leak into the gap in the consequences that can be small can form a big hidden deformation of the wood is also the same business that moisture Are JB nonsense what the closure of the wax tube can not use the focus or their own maintenance of the other are nothing
- Q:How to do the composite floor upstairs
- If the pavement has been no problem for two years, it is generally not the problem of the floor or shrink the problem. Usually when you do not pay attention to the leakage of water, such as drag the floor when the bucket on the edge of the water. If this is not very serious, then wait 10 days to a month will automatically resume. Also pay attention to do not soak in the water
- Q:Are there any differences between laminate flooring and laminate flooring?
- At present, the composite floor has strengthened the composite floor and solid wood composite points. Solid wood flooring is made of a few layers of wood (thin) adhesive (horizontal and vertical staggered 90 degrees) made together, the basic ingredients or logs for the Gulu crusher for the power of three layers and multi-layer Points, the general surface are valuable wood (but very thin, usually 2mm), the following is a common timber. Compared with the solid wood flooring is not easy to deformation, not easy to crack. Other properties and solid wood flooring similar to the laying can play keel, but also do not lay the keel lay, foot feel similar to the solid wood flooring, walking is also very comfortable. Strengthen the floor using wood chips (powder) + adhesive made of the surface of the wear-resistant layer of trioxide, and its hard, hardness after the diamond.
- Q:What is the degree of wear resistance of the composite floor?
- Should be the degree of wear resistance of a grinding wheel speed!
- Q:Engineered Flooring Durability?
- i've been building homes for 12 years and all hardwood floors scratches and dents but on site floor finishing products are the best. ( the kind thats not prefinished ) maple and oak speicies are very hard.
- Q:Nature composite floor quality how?
- Quality does not know, it should be the main solid wood, solid wood composite is relatively small, and one of the samples on the pad putty, then the market is the quality of the natural staff too bad, do not know how the Red Star actually, Service better, the latter part of the problem is also better resolved
- Q:Strengthen the composite floor, we do not use
- Composite flooring. The No words can be said that I was 2 months after the renovation of the new house to open the air after the stay, after 3 months gave birth to a child. Now the child traces the tube, but it has a very serious skin disease, who is a hot body from the white spots. Then look at the doctor, the doctor said it was tvoc (as called toluene) poisoning. Then think about it is not a sequelae of the decoration, please identify the ditch detection found that the home formaldehyde content of 2.7 mg, toluene 1.9 mg. And they say that the biggest source of pollution is the floor. I bought the floor when 92 dollars, feel very cheap and very nice to buy did not expect such a consequence. The I also agree not to buy composite floor, the harm is too great.
- Q:To enhance the floor with a good floor or solid wood composite floor is good?
- It is only the same that the solid wood flooring is less than the laminate flooring, but the price is three times higher than the price of the composite floor.
- Q:What is the meaning of strengthening the wear speed of composite flooring?
- Wear resistance directly affects the service life of the product. Wear-resistant speed is the way that the degree of wear, generally said that the number of revolutions, the higher the number of wear-resistant, the better the wear resistance of the product. In accordance with national standards, with 180 mesh sandpaper on the three samples tested, each 500 conversion sandpaper one, in the A, B, C, D four quadrants, there are three quadrants appear clearly visible wear when the number of revolutions for the initial wear value (IP value). (FP) and average (AT), FP is often larger than IP 2000-3000 rpm, and AP value is IP and FP (FP) and average value (AT) average value. General test results in the AP value of 6000 rpm or more for the home use of homes, AP value of 9000 or more suitable for public use.
- Q:can engineered flooring be used in a bathroom?
- if its laminate yes.. but dont use the no glue type. you want the joints to be glued and edges to be sealed with silicone
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range