Material: 100% pure PVC raw material
Application: Indoor Tennis,Vollyball, Table Tennis,Badminton and Basketball Court, Kindergartan,Gym,Yoga,Dancing room et,Fitness,Club and Sports shop.
1.The supplier of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games for PVC flooring;
2.Movable installation,Easy cleaning and Comfortable feeling;
3. Multi-color and pattern choice;
4. 100% pure PVC raw material instead of recycled materials.
Lichee, Sand, Wood, Cloth, Plain, Leather, Gemstone, Grid etc
EN ISO 717/2
Castor Wheel Test
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:Home improvement with a good floor or a good tiles
- If the geothermal words, it is recommended to have tiles, not geothermal, then the floor will be better, because you can cool
- Q:how to repair glued engineer floor?
- Short answer- Yes, you can. But, be aware of potential problems that can come later. You will have an organic material under the floor cut off from being able to breath- that basically means the surface you put over it will cut it off from being able to dry out if it get wet. If it gets wet, it will mildew - rot, and stink something awful. also, that old floor will have voids that you can not get to, making it a perfect habitat for insects. Although right now you are not able to actually, physically get under the old floor, if you or an expert applicator had to get to insect infestations, it is much more possible than if the old floor were covered. Covering it makes it less accessible and much more inviting to infestations. Basically, in construction, it is never a good idea to cover old material with new. A proper fix is to chip it out, level the floor correctly and lay down the new covering. I understand the prohibitive expense of this. But, imagine what you'll pay later with an improper job on top of what you will eventually have to do anyway?
- Q:How to protect the floor?
- 1. Keep the floor dry and clean, do not allow the mop with a dripping mop, or use alkaline water, soap and water to wipe, so as not to damage the luster of the paint surface; if the air is dry, the mop can be wet or put a pot of water on the heating or Humidify with humidifier. 2. Try to avoid sun exposure, so as to avoid long-term surface paint in the ultraviolet radiation in advance of aging, cracking; If the drug or pigment, must be in the end of the stain if the wood surface to be cleared before the surface; 4, the surface of the board should be removed in a timely manner; The floor as far as possible to avoid contact with the water for a long time, in particular, can not be in contact with hot water, so, once there is hot water 禒 set to operate Ou dry dry fork sucking often scattered on the floor, It is best to play every three months of wax, waxing the floor before the stains to clean up the surface. In fact, do not play can, but often wax, can keep the floor finish, extend the life of the floor. 6. To avoid sharp objects scratched the ground, do not throw cigarette butts on the floor or directly placed too hot things, try to avoid drag heavy furniture
- Q:How long will the composite floor be tasteless?
- To find indoor purification in addition to a taste can be better, but can not solve the fundamental problem, it is said to ten years to finish. View original post & gt; & gt;
- Q:Benefits and effects of composite flooring? Do you buy more people?
- Not easy to deformation, inexpensive, beautiful.
- Q:Composite flooring is divided into what kind of the best
- Composite flooring is divided into reinforced composite flooring and solid wood composite method boldness of the creamy meal but the pulp floor. The laminate flooring is made of crushed wood. Solid wood flooring is the use of natural wood layer by layer paste up. Strengthen the floor hard wear, solid wood flooring with solid wood flooring wood, soft high.
- Q:what is engineered flooring?
- Engineered wood, or a flooring, is a structurally strong wood made up of 3 or 5 plys ( usually 3) of wood. Each ply is crossed and glued to each other. The top ply usually made of the wood or choice such as oak, maple, cherry etc. The pcs themselves are mill to exacting standards or engineered to precise standards. Usually thinner than solid wood, anywhere from a 1/4 to 5/8 thick. These flooring are made to be installed in several ways to fit many needs, such as stapled, glued,or made into a floating floor system. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Is the compound floor formaldehyde high? How to avoid formaldehyde contamination in the floor?
- Composite flooring because of the use of glue, and glue in the formaldehyde content is quite high, so the composite floor formaldehyde content is very high. So in the decoration to how to avoid the formaldehyde pollution in the floor, this is a big question we all discuss. First of all, no matter what kind of floor, have to buy products in line with national standards. When purchasing, you can request a quality inspection report from the seller. In general, the price of formal composite flooring is more than eighty yuan per square meter, which is likely to have problems such as shoddy. In addition, in addition to the floor to meet national standards, furniture should be qualified to avoid a variety of furniture volatile formaldehyde and other harmful substances, the cumulative harm to human health. Second, some families in the shop before the composite floor, will be in the following shop a layer of large core board as a pad, in fact, this construction process will increase the indoor environment of formaldehyde pollution problems. Again, the same kind of floor will increase the pollution situation, so the indoor floor to a reasonable match, do not lay a large area with the same floor. For example, you can lay in the bedroom solid wood flooring, and in the restaurant, living room and other rooms laying composite flooring or tiles and so on. Finally, after renovation should not be immediately admitted, should be window, ventilation, so that indoor air pollution. Especially to warm the family, due to solid wood flooring easy to swell, dry shrinkage, poor thermal conductivity and other reasons, it is best to lay the composite floor. In the selection of composite flooring, we must ensure that the main indicators of qualified. Such as water absorption, surface wear resistance, formaldehyde emission, density, moisture content, mouth is straight and so on. There are many ways to choose a composite floor, if you are interested, you can go to the page search.
- Q:How to stitch the composite floor
- Oh, simple ah, carefully study the complex floor of the mouth, in line with the floor a lot of connections, can not elaborate, carefully look at their own board like
- Q:In the old composite wood flooring and then add a layer of elephant composite wood flooring is possible, will not exceed the formaldehyde content
- The key to see you under the skin and the original between the floor of the gap can be allowed to cover a layer of composite floor volume. If the gap is not enough, it is necessary to break the door to shorten the door. Other no hindrance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range