Lichee, Sand, Wood, Cloth, Plain, Leather, Gemstone, Grid etc
EN ISO 717/2
Castor Wheel Test
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:Will the composite floor be faded for a long time?
- Composite flooring is more durable than the average wooden floor, unless the long period of light exposure will not discolored it
- Q:I bought the composite floor of the two upturned,
- Nothing, the new floor has a natural curvature of the installed on the good, pro-buy should be a composite floor it, have this situation assured of normal!
- Q:Composite floor is good or wood floor is good, the general price is how much?
- Price comparison: solid wood flooring due to the consumption of materials from the tree, this raw material growth takes time and a lot of cultivation work. The unit cost itself is much higher than the industrial composite flooring. Composite flooring consumes some of the material from the source of waste recycling, the unit cost is much lower than the solid wood flooring. Maintenance comparison: solid wood flooring is a relatively delicate and easy to wear the building materials, in the maintenance to spend more care to maintain. Solid wood flooring due to its production process, maintenance procedures relative to the solid wood flooring easier maintenance. Comparison of comfort: solid wood flooring in the color texture is better than the composite floor, foot in the above soft hardness is also more comfortable than the composite floor. Waterproof comparison: solid wood flooring in the production process In order to control the cost reduction production process, generally in the paint when the paint is only up and down two layers, which led to lower edge waterproof performance, but the overall waterproof effect is better than the composite floor. There is now a kind of oil wood flooring, because of its overall oil content, so its waterproof performance is much better than the composite floor. Of course, there are more contrast, it is only based on my experience in life summary, I hope to help you, for your choice for their own floor.
- Q:How to identify the quality of composite flooring?
- First, the color of paper, look at the surface of the color is naturally not really second, wear-resistant layer, to see the surface of the wear resistance, the state to achieve more than 4500 turn can be used in the family, the general manufacturers have reached more than 6000 rpm Third, the environmental protection level traces of Cao Ke 丨 long check Hsue magic, is the release of formaldehyde
- Q:For those experienced with engineered nail down flooring acclimation?
- You should be fine. Moisture testing is generally done for new construction since subflooring can be exposed to the weather and it will take a long time to dry properly.Unless of course your floor has been exposed to these conditions,which I don t think so..The only thing I would ve done was to open the boxes, but thats generally done when acclamating the wood for a 72 hr time frame.Rosin paper is fine.. As far as cleats or staples are concerned, that should be check w/ the manufacturer. Staples are now usually ok from the makers , but make sure 1st, you don t want to void your warranty. The length of the staple will be specified too. To drive staples there are 2 types of guns you can use.The stand up and drive them in or a special trigger type gun that you are on your knees and shoot them in. This is the method I prefer w/ the engineered wood since its easier to set the wood in place and staple. Don t forget a 10$ pair of knee pads. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar GL
- Q:engineered floor toronto?
- What about it? Engineered wood is available any where flooring is sold. GL
- Q:Strengthen the composite floor of the Americans also use it ???
- Flooring in the United States are FMCG, especially the strengthening of the floor, a few dollars in the supermarket a square, are locked deduction pole pole shot Yao Yue poem super stream, the installation is simple, of course, foreigners more expensive labor costs
- Q:Solid wood composite floor suitable for installation to warm it?
- Pavement must pay attention to check your home to warm the pipeline and all buried in the floor under the water pipe installation is scientific, followed by the choice of the appropriate solid wood flooring. To warm wood floor selection criteria 1, the floor size is stable, can withstand the temperature change is not damaged. 2, no deformation, cracking, thermal expansion and contraction coefficient is small. 3, environmental protection, no formaldehyde and harmful gas release. 4, not afraid of water soaked floor (to prevent damage to the floor of the geothermal pipe damage). Solid wood flooring and composite floor comparison 1, in general, the composite floor is more suitable for use to warm the floor. Because the standard thickness of the floor is 6.5 ~ 8.5mm, the thickness of the composite floor is mostly 6 ~ 9mm, of which the laminate flooring is mostly 6 ~ 8mm, the three-layer parquet is 8 ~ 9mm, the heat transfer performance is better, and its The surface layer of aluminum oxide wear layer, the wear layer is conducive to the rapid spread of heat on the surface. 2, solid wood flooring in the general thickness of about 2cm, the installation should also play keel, used to warm the floor, then the floor and the ground between the air, air and wood thermal conductivity are very low, so heat is not easy to conduct to the surface, will lead to The waste of heat, the surface temperature is not uniform, the temperature difference is obvious, and the composite floor after high temperature suppression, the internal moisture content is very small, so the floor will not be due to the loss of moisture and deformation. Multi-layer solid wood flooring between the layers of each staggered, each containment, the back there are dense anti-deformation trench, decomposition of the heated surface stress, so the deformation is very small.
- Q:What is formaldehyde in the composite floor?
- Feeling asked silly The composite flooring is of course formaldehyde. Unleash the floor. Solid wood flooring also contains formaldehyde ah. Just how much different. Do not contain a floating fool first uncle Ying Jing scorpion nail halal only tiles and imported PVC flooring.
- Q:Composite floor and solid wood floor difference in that?
- The two floors are not a concept. Solid wood is basically the wood to do, in accordance with certain specifications after processing molding by anti-corrosion moth and other treatment, brush on the finish; and the composite floor is the wood chips mixed with some chemical materials with adhesive to reconcile the high temperature processing molding, And paste the tissue paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range