|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- That's normal. I'm sure there are caps that you can get that have a built in spout though.
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:Stainless steel kitchen sink cleaning and polish?
- these stainless steel are easy clean and polish so you can purchase online these website given as below: www.gecanderson.co.uk/product/made-to-measure/shelving/
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:Cold rolled steel coil steel, what is the difference?
- Cold: hot rolled steel coil as raw material by pickling descaling after cold rolling, the finished rolling hard volumes, due to continuous deformation caused by cold hardening the volume rolling hard strength, hardness, toughness index rise decline, so the stamping performance will deteriorate, only for a simple deformation of parts. Rolled hard rolls can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plants. Because the hot galvanizing units are equipped with annealing lines, the steel coils are rolled continuously at room temperature. Its strength is very high, but toughness, weldability is slightly worse, bright surface, not easy to corrosion, in order to prevent rust, the factory surface is coated with a protective layer of oil (hot rolling did not). Because of the complexity of the process, the price is higher.
- Q:Steel plugs in the winter?
- I have never had a problem with mine in any weather. They may feel a little tighter if you are cold, but if it is uncomfortable, just take 'em out!
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- How To Melt Steel
- Q:Steel Arch Building.........!!?
- Just google steel arch building, you will get plenty of selection , pictures, prices and designs
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 11.5% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less), but it is not stain-proof. It is also called corrosion resistant steel when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment to which the material will be subjected in its lifetime. Common uses of stainless steel are cutlery and watch straps. Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by amount of chromium present. Carbon steel rusts when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide. Stainless steels have sufficient amount of chromium present so that a passive film of chromium oxide forms which prevents further corrosion
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range