|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Yes of course they look nice and I think they are more durable and weather resistant than conventional concrete buildings. So if you are thinking of constructing a building then opt for steel buildings buddy :)
- Q:Steel Case V.S. Brass Case ammo?
- I think you answered the question correctly yourself. Yes. BRASS CASE IS BETTER. MUCH MUCH BETTER. Steel case is for the birds. Brass case feeds better in semi-autos as far as I can remember. High end guns all the way to cheapo's, the brass stuff is better. Ever notice how steel case cartridges almost always seem to have visible bulges in the cases right at the butt ends of the bullets? ? ? Not quite so with brass ammo. Cheap shots or expensive shots I prefer ammo in brass.
- Q:difference between titanium and stainless steel?
- titanium is a light-weight silvery metallic element that is corrosion-resistant while a stainless steel is a steel containing atleast 12 % chromium and is also corrosion-resistant. both are good choices for a new exhaust.
- Q:Galvanised Steel Questions?
- Wipe the powder of and the rest should be safe, unless you stub your toe on the rusty metal.
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- If you can get it, and it is not in a museum or owned by a wealthy collector it is probably junk. a realsamuari ( warrior) sword probably took a year or more to make, 6 months or so to sharpen and was tempered by dipping in the blood of a peasant. It might have been marked by the number of human bodies it could cut through in one stroke ,1 was a minimum by all accounts they were the finest steel weapons ever made the curved thing in a knife shop is a cheap knock off
- Q:WHAT ARE THE WAYS THAT YO COULD PREVENT STEEL FROM RUSTING WHEN IT IS EXPOSED TO WATER? SALT WATER? VINEGAR?
- cathodic protection
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- Wow, Not sure there is a small scale.....Consider getting a truck,and picking up and collecting scrap metal.You can haul it to your local recycling center, get paid for it ..and let them do the melting and forging. Basics needed to know for this is: Separate Brass, copper, aluminum,cast iron (brake drums,rotors,old sinks and tubs) Car radiators are either copper or aluminum and they pay real well now. There is also a class called SHREDDER this is anything that is not in another category, and literally anything metal, Electrical motors pay good too.
- Q:How to play Broken steel in Fallout 3?
- Broken Steel's quests activate once you have beaten the final mission in the purifier. If you have already beaten the game, then you should just go back to the purifier and beat it again, since normally you wouldn't be able to continue to play the game once you have beaten it without Broken Steel. If you were able to continue playing the game, then it's likely that whatever mod you used is interacting with the game and making it impossible for Broken Steel to activate.
- Q:What is the difference between steel and iron?
- Iron and Steel Manufacture, technology related to the production of iron and its alloys, particularly those containing a small percentage of carbon. The differences between the various types of iron and steel are sometimes confusing because of the nomenclature used. Steel in general is an alloy of iron and carbon, often with an admixture of other elements. Some alloys that are commercially called irons contain more carbon than commercial steels. Open-hearth iron and wrought iron contain only a few hundredths of 1 percent of carbon. Steels of various types contain from 0.04 percent to 2.25 percent of carbon. Cast iron, malleable cast iron, and pig iron contain amounts of carbon varying from 2 to 4 percent. A special form of malleable iron, containing virtually no carbon, is known as white-heart malleable iron. A special group of iron alloys, known as ferroalloys, is used in the manufacture of iron and steel alloys; they contain from 20 to 80 percent of an alloying element, such as manganese, silicon, or chromium.
- Q:Titanium or Tool Steel?
- Titanium is a significantly stronger and lighter metal, but is also extremely expensive. If you have the option for titanium, go for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range